IT Fresher 2011 Guide me

Hello CE'ians.. I am NIYAZ.. fresh to the CE community. I have completed my b.tech information technology. Now am searching for the job, temporarily stayed in chennai. I came from village, i want to improve my personality, communication as well as my technical knowledge. I hope that you technocrats will guide me. It would be much more helpful for my career growth.

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    nice to see you here no doubt you will get better soon by CE but be active for good improvement
    anyway welcome here
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    :welcome: to CE-Family!!!
    Enjoy CEing!!!😀
  • Sachin Jain
    Sachin Jain
    Welcome Niaz....
    Someday everyone has to begin from somewhere.....
    Never underestimate yourself....Keep hardworking....
    You will achieve whatever you want..
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Niaz...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello...i am doing b.tech in ECE 3rd year. i gt 92% in 10thand 94% in 12th..i have 8.5 cgpa till nw and i ve been on 2 internships.soassuming i maintain...
I am a 5th year Mechanical Engineering Student and I am working on a software for simple torsional analysis of shafts. After doing research online, I have defined my project...
Identify this former union minister
Good morning Friends, First watch this video. Then follow my next reply. 😀 [video=youtube;TtzN4pbjWmY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtzN4pbjWmY&feature=related[/video]
I Suggest CE to open a separate section, just below 'other engineering trades' section. A New section 'ASK ANYTHING' wherein we can ask and answer about some of questions, those...