It begins...

Name: Carl

Engineering Trade: Electronics - not my first choice however.

Occupation: Electronics student and lifeguard (bring on the women)

Work Experience: None ๐Ÿ˜”

Hobbies & Interests
: Cars and the car industry, propulsion/engine systems, aquadynamics.

Aim in life
: WRC Champion ๐Ÿ˜

I joined CrazyEngineers because: I don't have all the knowledge I need - what better place to fill the gaps in my reference material?

So yeah, that's me engineering-wise. I primarily joined for assistance on a project I've come up with - a single-seater multi-hulled canoe-come-jet-ski. Yeah, I do have issues.

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hey there, Carl! Welcome to Crazy Engineers ๐Ÿ˜‰ haha, please do start a thread regarding your interesting jet ski here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Did your lifeguarding occupation influence your project?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    VZ.uk
    Name: Carl

Aim in life
    : WRC Champion ๐Ÿ˜

I joined CrazyEngineers because: I don't have all the knowledge I need - what better place to fill the gaps in my reference material?
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers! I'm sure you'll find many like-minded people over here.

Oh yes, do help us spread the word in the UK!
  • VZ.uk
    VZ.uk
    ash
    Did your lifeguarding occupation influence your project?
    Not so much lifeguarding as my passion for the water. I love the ocean, but I'm not particularly wealthy so a yacht or something similar is out of my reach - small boats are pretty much pointless in my opinion, canoes aren't particularly clever in rough water and who can trust anything without an engine? ๐Ÿ˜›

The design is still very much a concept at this point as I need to build up my knowledge banks regarding the more mechanical side of it's construction - the electricals won't be an issue for me.
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    welcome to crazy engineers carl..have fun..do visit often.. ha ha ha
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome Carl! Nice to have a fellow gearhead, motorcycle junky myself, just half the wheels as you. WRC is awesome! Best technical drivers in all of racing.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is there ne easy way to hack passwords without any softwares???
Here I Am Friendz A Chemical Engineer Looking For New Dimensions For The Developement Of Technology For Betterment Of Mankind . Help Me Make It Successful.
This is one of the few ongoing Crazy Engineers projects. Project Goal (General): Design and develop a medium sized robot with the given specifications. Project Objectives (Listed in Priority +...
Well how do you perceive it...the engineers going in for mba.. is it a positive sign or are they just shying away from engineering?
Hi Guys, I'm new to this forum.. it looks like a good little resource I'm a student, I've only just started my first semester at University as a Mechanical Engineer...