View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12829 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
VZ.uk
VZ.uk • Mar 14, 2008

It begins...

Name: Carl

Engineering Trade: Electronics - not my first choice however.

Occupation: Electronics student and lifeguard (bring on the women)

Work Experience: None 😔

Hobbies & Interests
: Cars and the car industry, propulsion/engine systems, aquadynamics.

Aim in life
: WRC Champion 😁

I joined CrazyEngineers because: I don't have all the knowledge I need - what better place to fill the gaps in my reference material?

So yeah, that's me engineering-wise. I primarily joined for assistance on a project I've come up with - a single-seater multi-hulled canoe-come-jet-ski. Yeah, I do have issues.
Hey there, Carl! Welcome to Crazy Engineers 😉 haha, please do start a thread regarding your interesting jet ski here:
Project Ideas

Did your lifeguarding occupation influence your project?
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Mar 15, 2008
VZ.uk
Name: Carl

Aim in life
: WRC Champion 😁

I joined CrazyEngineers because: I don't have all the knowledge I need - what better place to fill the gaps in my reference material?
Welcome to CrazyEngineers! I'm sure you'll find many like-minded people over here.

Oh yes, do help us spread the word in the UK!
VZ.uk
VZ.uk • Mar 21, 2008
ash
Did your lifeguarding occupation influence your project?
Not so much lifeguarding as my passion for the water. I love the ocean, but I'm not particularly wealthy so a yacht or something similar is out of my reach - small boats are pretty much pointless in my opinion, canoes aren't particularly clever in rough water and who can trust anything without an engine? 😛

The design is still very much a concept at this point as I need to build up my knowledge banks regarding the more mechanical side of it's construction - the electricals won't be an issue for me.
friendster7
friendster7 • Mar 22, 2008
welcome to crazy engineers carl..have fun..do visit often.. ha ha ha
gohm
gohm • Mar 22, 2008
Welcome Carl! Nice to have a fellow gearhead, motorcycle junky myself, just half the wheels as you. WRC is awesome! Best technical drivers in all of racing.

Share this content on your social channels -