Issues regarding joining automobile related courses

hello respected sir
i am varadharaj, i have a great passion towards automobiles now i am pursuing mca but as my ambition and passion is towards automobiles i would like to know how to get in to the line of automobile courses and lead a great carrier in automobile industry.
please please help me out

Replies

• Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    What exactly do you mean when you say you have a passion for automobiles?
  • varadharaj
    varadharaj
    exactly what i mean is that i have great ambition in automobiles ie i like to design automobiles and work in the automobile related platform.
  • Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    By design do you mean sketching/styling or proper component/system design? There is a difference. If you have interest in automobile styling, I suppose NID has some really good courses for that. Some other institutes might have them too but NID is the most premier institution that comes to mind.

I do not understand what you mean by "automobile related platform". Please explain in detail, help us help you.
  • varadharaj
    varadharaj
    well first of all i thank you to have concern about this issue sir, and i specifically like component/system design.
  • Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    Good to know. Well have you had any experience with mechanical design yet? If you are really interested (I am not sure how much this will help you professionally, since you are a Computer Science graduate), login to EdX or similar MOOC websites and see if you can find online courses on Solid Mechanics, Strength of Materials, Kinematics of linkages, CAD, Mechanical Analysis, etc. and get started. These topics are the building blocks for "Mechanical Design". Later on you can start with Automotive specific courses.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : Construction of pavements (Road) and many civil engineering structures on weak or soft soil is very risky and dangerous on geotechnical grounds because this type...
i just want to know the oppurtunities of selinum testing tool.can you people guide me whether the selinium is best or not.
anyone know acts pune timing? and what about acts dmc placement? help me plz
Project Abstract / Summary : Description: SMS based Electronic Notice board using GSM modem has a Display made up of matrix LEDs. Wireless message board can be used to display...
The first student to become an IITian from his hometown, Dr. Sridhar G. is the engineer who went to build an educational institute that helps thousands of students in cracking...