issue with outlook express 6.0

from past few days ,iam facing an issie with the outlook express 6.0
everytime time I start OE,the password stored in it vanishes and i have to reconfigure OE each time I Start,I also use symantec firewall.
please suggest a possible way to recover from the issue

Replies

• nsrshridhar
    nsrshridhar
    Go to #-Link-Snipped-# and enter the article ID as 264672 . Hope this helps.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I found a nice article on the following link. Go through it - squawkfox » 6 Words That Make Your Resume Suck
Hello all, I have a portable media player based on 32bits MIPS processor,which has USB interfaces. I want to integrate a Blue Tooth Module to this system through its USB...
Quite a long time I have been observing many CEans specially CE Admin/CE Mods/CE Editors using [spam] kind of tag in their posts. Two questions are disturbing me from that...
Hey CEans, I really hate facebook, but I've to admit it has a huge base of popularity, Big K made a group for CE (I coincidencely found it), All CE...
As part of my project im developing a PIC programmer.I have understood that using bootloader i can easily download programs into the controller.Can someone give me some more idea on...