Sooooooo Cute...!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I am not able to see the Image now, but I have seen this Image few days back!

The Image is just awesome!!
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    why is she looking sad????
    I love the eyes.....!!! Very much...
    Its really cute, I must say that.
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    choooooooooooooo cute.
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Where are boys..!!
  • Reya
    Reya
    She is looking so cute😀
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Really cute.....
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Very Very Beautiful!
    Superb!
    I Love Barbie Family!
  • Leo
    Leo
    Why we are discussing on a doll here.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Leo
    Why we are discussing on a doll here.
    Ah..hem
    This is the Chillax-chit chat, isn't it???
    I think we can let the insanity in us blast in here...😉
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    ahem!!!

coming to the technical specifications of the doll, I think.... I think....

ok, leave it!!
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    How do you know she is the Grand Daughter?
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    It may be because she knows the fact that she is the daughter of the daughter of Barbie.😁:hehehe::dance:
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Sorry,(to all the admirers), but i see a vampire kinda paleness in that doll :-|,
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Don't call it a vampire like paleness. Its attractive innocence. It looks to me like an innocent girl who doesn't know anything. She doesn't know what is happiness, sadness, she doesn't know what she should do, she thinks if it is appropriate to smile, cry, or anything. So innocent, so cute.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    aj_onduty
    Don't call it a vampire like paleness. Its attractive innocence. It looks to me like an innocent girl who doesn't know anything. She doesn't know what is happiness, sadness, she doesn't know what she should do, she thinks if it is appropriate to smile, cry, or anything. So innocent, so cute.
    Like you, Durga too is entitled to have her own perception of things. And with that description, I think you have been thinking too much.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    I considered it to be a friendly chat of exchange of views between me and durga... a conversation...😉
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    Doll is really cute, I too liked that doll.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    durga
    Sorry,(to all the admirers), but i see a vampire kinda paleness in that doll :-|,
    I think you are watching too much of twilight.. (Just kididng..) 😀
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    < this is off-topic>
    @SS
    hehe! I have not watched even a single twilight series as I detest it for the very reason, Neither am I am fan of vampires nor a fan of Robert Pattison nor of romance between vampires and human
  • pranithakondal
    pranithakondal
    She is so cute....where can i get this doll.....love the eyes...
  • Leo
    Leo
    How silly to discus on dolls in a tech-forum. I can't believe even boys are praising such foolish discussion.
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    Leo
    How silly to discus on dolls in a tech-forum. I can't believe even boys are praising such foolish discussion.
    Exactly! What's more people are asking about where such dolls can be available(in a technical forum even if it's the chit-chat section)? :shock:
  • sweet_scorpio
    sweet_scorpio
    Hi CIVILPRINCESS plz plz plz tel me wer r these dolls available.. u can mail me on #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    how cute.........
    I love barbie.......
    Thanks cp for sharing..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is a crazy world! Interesting article written by an Indian Economist : Japanese save a lot. They do not spend much. Also, Japan exports far more than it imports....
hello, i'm new on this.will plz suggest me a good topic for a mini project related to softwares & any accountable calculating topic.bt thing is that it 's easy &...
HCL is inviting applications from the Engineering/MCA batch of 2009 &2010, with a minimum score of 65 %; from ECE, EEE, IS, CSE, IT, E&I and MCA disciplines for openings...
can anyone tell me that how to add binary numberes in electronic calculator .. ex: 1000111 + 1111001
Indian Space Research Organization has released the new version of Bhuvan 3D, which has new looks and loads of new features, says ISRO. Bhuvan has been made easier to use...