ISEET (New Engineering Entrance) issue to be decided on 28 May

The biggest stumbling block for ISEET has been the opposition from the prestigious IITs. They had opposed the proposed inclusion of std. 12 board exam marks to determine the ranking for admissions and thrusting of this new exam format on them, when they already had a separate exam being conducted for a long time and admired as the best and prestigious and its sanctity has been maintained so far. It has been now reported that there was a meeting conducted between IIT council and ministry of HRD on the Saturday (12 May 2012) and it was "productive". The next meeting is proposed to be on 28th May when the final decision is likely to be taken. It is expected that some minor changes will be made to the exam. Those interested may watch this forum for any further progress in the status.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Abhay Kochar Engineering Trade: Magento commerce, Joomla CMS, Wordpress, PHP etc. Location: Nagpur Occupation: Founder/CEO @ WebGile Solutions Work Experience: Founder/ CEO: WebGile Solutions May-2012 till Date Founder/ CTO:...
I am developing an online leave management system, I dont know how can I send Email n notification to the administrator through the web application. anyone having idea do guide...
When you look at what surrounds you, you will agree that you've felt it your entire life that there is something wrong. Something terribly wrong. You just didn't know what...
Hi I am Sandeep Gupta. I am pusuing my B.Tech Last Sem. in cs from Singhania university, rajasthan. Along with I done JAVA TECHNOLOGY course from NIIT. Now days, I...
Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak recently announced that he does not have a fixed line internet connection at his home in California. Wozniak carries three phones with him wherever he goes....