ISB Preparation Strategy

Indian School Of Business is surely one of the top preferred institutes for management studies in India. The big advantage ISB offers is that they've 1 year MBA course and their placements record is amazing! However, work experience is more or less necessary to get in to ISB. Curious to know whether we've aspirants here who want to get into ISB. What's your preparation strategy & how are you maintaining the work-life-studies balance?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I like the looks of Honda City car. However I'm wondering why does Honda not release a Diesel version of this popular car. Are there any technical constraints? If yes,...
People usually believe that any successful businessman, who's accumulated lot of wealth through his/her business has done it through illegal means. I'm generalizing, of course. But that's exactly what people...
I *might* just buy Samsung Galaxy Note - one of the devices that's really got my attention. The Note has a bigger screen so that I can do email and...
Samsung Wave S8500 (Wave I) and Wave II owners have been eagerly waiting for the bada 2.0 update. Earlier, Samsung's official twitter account mentioned that the bada 2 update will...
Ever tried using your touchscreen device in winter with your gloves on? Well, it's pain. But thanks to Mujjo that the gloves will let you operate your touchscreen devices without...