Is WIPRO CEO's INR. 10 cr/year Salary Justified?

We of course can't influence Mr. Premji's decision, but we can vent out our jealousy by posting in this thread. Wipro has offered new revised package of Rs. 10 crore (Rs 10,00,00,000) to T K Kurien, the new CEO of its IT business. Note that considering the variable component, the salary will vary from minimum 3 crore to Rs. 10 crore, depending upon company's performance. But since the IT boom time is on, I expect Mr. Kurien to do fantastically well in coming years.

Now compare this with the following information taken from #-Link-Snipped-#

According to TCS'' Annual Report 2009-10, company CEO and Managing Director S Ramadorai received Rs 3.61 crore in salary, benefits and perks and commission for the period between April 1, 2009 and October 5, 2009.

Infosys CEO and MD S Gopalakrishnan received Rs 1.01 crore during the fiscal 2009-10, says the company''s annual report.

Replies

• andyKane
    andyKane
    May be WIPRO is planning something HUGE this year and the CEO thus has a loads of work and responsibility. Also the figures you gave here are old. 2011-12 figures of other companies will rise too! (may be)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am totally new to practical use of 8051? May I know how and which pin to be connected as input and which pin should be taken as output? Ex....
There was a time when we used to consider water as God. In any religion or civilization may be Roman, Greek, Aryan or Greek etc we have a God of...
i am still a beginner in robotics.mostly build level 1 robots.it didnt take me much time to figure out in level 1 bots chance to win mostly depends on the...
Hello , i need some help with my project "simple coffee shop billing system = counter billing system". the system should have the menu which is has 3 sub menus...
I want to know the all the sharing files when systems are connected in LAN......by using java program. Any one give me suggestion how it is possible.....?