Is WebCakeDesktop.exe a Virus ?

I don't know how WebCakeDesktop software is installed on my computer. I have this software installed from past few weeks. I have thought that this is a built-in software.

I have purchased the laptop recently.So couldn't identify on this software.

When i searched for this software in Google. It says it a malicious software.

Today i have got the virus popups asking for boot-scan from avast antivirus.

I have done the boot-scan but it is not getting repaired.

What do say guys should i remove it directly from the program files or uninstall it ?

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Its an adware. You can go forward to uninstall it if you're given with an option to do so.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

India's leading automobile maker, Tata Motors and the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) have jointly developed India's first fuel cell powered bus, after several years of research. The final model...
World's largest tunneling machine, "Bertha" has recently had the first day at job that will last about 14 months. Finally, after a lot of testing Bertha has began doing what...
Indian Telecom Department is working on development of a sub $100 smartphone to drive the broadband push, one of the top telecom officials has disclosed to ToI. The move, if...
It is much better to wash your car yourself, rather than at a car wash outlet. An hour a week can be an investment in your car’s future, not to...
Humans may all become couch potatoes. All head and wasted bodies if this is what robots can do: https://www.popsci.com/technology/article/2013-07/10-robots-who-are-way-more-athletic-you