Is Wankel engine suitable for bikes?

hello guys, i want to know that is wankel is acceptable for bikes and if it is what are the parameters on which attention has to be paid in order to use it? also can anyone suggest me a place in Mumbai or in Maharashtra where i can buy a small single cylinder engine of about 80-100cc?

Replies

• The Observer
    The Observer
    Wankel is that rotary engine right? it was used in some car. Search for that. i hope it'll help you delve into the details you need.
  • ppkmech
    ppkmech
    ya it is suitable for bikes.... it is also tested by many leading companies like Suzuki, yamaha, Hercules etc., Better you visit this blog, here u can get more info....

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Gurjap
    Gurjap
    I believe the Mazda R8 uses the Wankel design. Nobody else does. There are huge problems associated with its apex seals, which nobody can seem to manufacture reliably and cost effectively.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I just tested myself and found that I do know the tables from 1 to 20. Messed up a between 21 - 30. What about you?
Scientists at the university of Darmstadt used a Praseodymium doped crystal of Yttrium Silicate to trap light for a whole minute. This may be a precursor of light memory for...
They do not seem to have much to do with aviation. However, RFID Tags, Carbon Fiber Frames and Battery status Sensors are slated to change the course of aviation in...
The Hubble telescope out in space is unhindered by atmospheric disturbances. The Nursery Rhyme: 'Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star' does not apply in space. Little or big stars do not twinkle....
It will be presumptuous on my part to intrude on this: