Is University Publication course good?

Hello,I am in 11th standard and have just made up my mind to go for IIT. I have heard a lot about University Publication Roorkee postal guidance course. Is it any good? I remember my cousin took it 6 years ago and got rank in top 100 and strongly recommended it. But, Is it good even now? if not, what other options should I look into?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi

😡happy engineer's day 😁 😭
Hi friends.. I'm doing Tech-Engg. in IME (INSTITUTION OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERS). Am bothered about my college staff's, they told 6yrs you can complete Aeronautical engineering & i dunno this institute...
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers of Thadomal Shahani Engg. College, Bandra (IEEE-TSEC) presents ISAAC 2011! Get ready to explore the unexplored and delve into vistas of knowledge! ISAAC is...
HELLO. I'am appearing for SAIL and EIL( engg india ltd ) 2011 exams. But I want to know the exam pattern and if anybody can help me in getting previous...
After the recent event: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...thquake-delhi-ncr-7th-sept-2011-11-30-pm.html An earthquake measuring 6.8 on the richter scale hit North India on Sunday and the epicentre was Sikkim. 😡 Mild tremors were felt in Delhi...