Is there Jobs for Mechanical Engg. with less than 60% in 12th ?

I am a 2018 fresher looking for job and I am not getting the proper way to find jobs. Most of the Jobs are with consultancy. And about off-campus I wasn't aware about where it is going through. Please do guide me. Guide for making my career related to mechanical engineering.

Replies

• Rohit Kumar
    Rohit Kumar

Consultancies will sell your profile data to marketers. Stay away from them. You should relocate to the mechanical job hubs or look for startup companies that are hiring mechanical engineers. Get yourself certified in mechanical engineering softwares.

• Rahul Lokesh
    Rahul Lokesh

Hi, there are so many options for Mechanical Engineers. In Government Sector or Private Sector you can go with.

But Don't go with Consultancies, they are not genuine at all. I would recommend you to Go with Job Portals like naukri.com, quikr.com, monster.com, freshersworld.com and many more for Private Jobs.

For Government Jobs, there are sites like freejobalert.com, isarkariresults.com, recruitment.guru etc.

Make use of these sites and find opportunities.

#-Link-Snipped-#

• DM update
    DM update

Definitely Yes. My friend has done Mechanical Engineering from CGC Landran Top Engineering Colleges Chandigarh, Punjab, India | CGC Landran ) and he got placed in campus placement . He has scored 60% . According to me , It depends upon your knowledge and how your interview goes.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm a B.tech fresher from Civil Engineering. However, I completed a certified course in SQL and Manual Testing and got placed as a QA Intern at a growing startup. I'm...
Electropages says: Triboelectrics is the generation of electricity from friction and it could become a new power source for electronic devices. The friction could be as simple as a finger...
if I apply embedded design what is the processe of section B. if i dont,t know about java and os  in section b in cdac
Technical events for electronics and communication engineering