Is there any way that indian engineers can go for freelancing?

I have observed one thing in US and UK engieneers, they don't want to do jobs in CORPORATES.

They always prefer to do Freelancing/Consutlant based jobs.

This helps them to update their skills.

Indian engineers are not even the masters of the area in which they work, but the people there have knowledge of at least 4-5 languages.

And moreover, they learn good technologies, like python, R,Clojure etc, where as engineers in india are still stuck in C,C++,JAVA, the languages which i believe are not meant to begin the career in computer and IT industry.

But then, US/UK have a well established industrial model, hence there software industry is based on internal business and even government there sponsor lot of software projects, which in india is not there yet.

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Well lots of Indian do Freelancing and its global.
    you can get work from anywhere and get paid.
    For Indian clients see this list at #-Link-Snipped-#
  • rk rao
    rk rao
    in my office, these things are blocked you see. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name😛ramod kakarla *Engineering Trade:electronics and instrumentation enggineering Location:coimbatore *Occupation: student Work Experience: *Hobbies & Interests: hobby is to play cricket and i'm interested in gaining practical knowledge through projects *Aim...
how i can download file through groovy code...like image..?????
"Praudyogeek 2012"| Technical Fest organized by Computer Society Of India Student Branch CSI-DMCE of Datta Meghe College of Engineering, Airoli , Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra on 15th & 16th September, 2012....

PCD

I am a Civil Engineer working in the field of structural design for more than 18 years.
I have an idea of developing this system for use in schools and colleges. the inputs will be: 1.no of lecturers 2.maximum no of hours a day 3.electives choosen 4.no...