Is there any plugin to display students result in WordPress?

Actually, i'm working with WordPress and i'm in need of a plugin to display the students results. I've got lot of plugins to display the results. But i want more customization like, I've to display all semester result of a particular student and i want to upload the *.xsls or *.csv file to update the students result. I may even buy the plugin, if it was premium or if there's a shortcut or customized plugin is available, please let me know or just tell me how to edit a plugin for this?

And I'm not sure sure about where to post this question, if it was in the wrong section, MODs, please move it to the relevant section, where i can get the solution for this.

Thanks and Regards,
SHARFUDEEN

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Not exactly sure what kind of plugin you want. Does the plugin need to fetch results from any website or server? Or should it only display the data provided in a specific format? I think you'll have to write the plugin on your own.

Generating CSV ain't very difficult with WordPress.

PS: If you only want to display the results, you could easily do that with posts.
  • Sharfudeen Mohamed Ibrahim
    Sharfudeen Mohamed Ibrahim
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Not exactly sure what kind of plugin you want.
    Actually i want a plugin just to display the students results.
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Does the plugin need to fetch results from any website or server?
    No, actually the plugin should display result from an csv or xsls file that i'll (or i could create the csv/xsls file according to the plugin) import.
    Kaustubh Katdare
    should it only display the data provided in a specific format?
    It might be display in any format. But with some conditions like it should display all semester result of the student when he/she search, not only the current semester result.
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Generating CSV ain't very difficult with WordPress.
    I don't really want this option.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Couldn't find any such plugin after searching on the Internet. I think you'll need to hire a developer to develop a plugin that suits your needs.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What specifications do you prefer in a smartphone? A stylish rear cover, a big screen, a quality camera, decent battery backup, a contemporary software, an upmarket processor and a fast-enough...
Hi all, I have done B.tech(IN ECE)...i am already working in Govt .sen.sr.school.. so to get promotion I want to do B.ED ..but i don't know about subject combinaton..help me...
While Firefox has a lot of ground to cover before it becomes the go-to browser on Android, it has taken steps to achieve it with the launch of Firefox Focus...
Finding a job was never as hard as it has become now (competition these days!). Although, there are numerous sites available to help you with that, going through all the...
Quote: Please join Capital One Spark Business for a virtual discussion with Bill Rancic focusing on finding business success and growing your business. Before he became a well-known businessman, Bill...