Is there any Indian standard for lock out tag out?

is there any indian standard or code for lock out tag out procedures? there is a mention in the indian electricity rules and also somewhere in the factories act but not clearly

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    There are Indian Standards available please check them or else you can also follow IEEE standards which are globally accepted

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ok,so finally I have started learning java..and I have some newbie doubts which can annoy the answerer(they can be a lil dumb)..Please help me out CEans!😀 1.Can we not define...
Hello everyone.. My name is Himanshu Juneja and i am new in this forum. I want to share my knowledge to everyone and also get some knowledge from you guys....
Hi guys, I am Calvin Brave, newbie is here. Looking forward to discussing stuff with you all.I have just discovered this website and I hope to contribute a few of...
exam is coming soon on 5 may i need some tips related to this so please tell me about this
hi everyone. i am unable to understand power systems analysis. neither am being able to clear my concepts nor solve any problem. how do i improve? obviously the answer is...