Is there any gas which expands rapidly on adding other gas or chemical and can again be sapareted.

Is there any gas which expands rapidly on adding other gas or chemical and can again be sapareted.??
Need help from chemical engineers....
ThankQ

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    I do not think that there is any such.

Water gas reaction is one in which one volume of steam (water in gas phase) produces two volumes of water gas. It is not particularly rapid nor is it reversible.

Water Gas

If you can give some more info on what exactly you are looking for, someone here may come up with a solution.
  • krngd2
    krngd2
    I want to use it in the vehicle engines....so that there ill be no use of petro or desile
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    krngd2
    I want to use it in the vehicle engines....so that there ill be no use of petro or desile
    It amounts to a perpetual motion machine. Hence not possible.
  • krngd2
    krngd2
    Thank you sir

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Planning to start a new website? How about a break from traditional .com, .net and .org? Very soon, you will be able to have a website address like GuptaTuitionClasses.website! India's...
A revamped version of the Chevrolet Cruze is now launched by General Motors India has. The facelift version of the all new Chevrolet Cruze features additional safety equipment and a...
Micromax, the popular handset manufacturer in India, has launched a new phone that promises offer super-fast speed and seamless experience, according to the company. Called Micromax Canvas Turbo A250, the...
I recently bought a strange curved tool at an antique market. I googled a few disciplines that I thought this might have been used in: - medical - textile -...
hi CEans , I am here to throw a discussion on two wheeler side stand alerter.I had seen many of the people using side stand rather than main stand because...