Is there any demand for telecom engineers?

Hi sir i m extc student i want know is there demand for telecom n wat i have to prepare for better job (courses ,languges)

N wat the demand for vlsi in industries
Plz suggest me other courese also for better job thanq sir

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - there will always be demand for 'talented, skilled and experienced' telecom engineers. No company in the world would want to hire average or below average engineers - from any engineering discipline.

For better job, you will have to be excellent at the core engineering subjects that you learned during 4 year degree course. You will also need good analytical, logical, interpersonal and soft skills.

You will have to find out which are your weaker areas and then find an appropriate course to update your knowledge / skills. There can't be a generic answer that fits everyone.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Xiaomi Redmi 1s smartphone's rear camera is 8 megapixels and the front camera is 1.3 megapixels. Additionally, it offers the following camera features: LED Flash, Autofocus, Geo-tagging, HDR photo...
Another new Android phone under Rs. 10,000 in India is here from Celkon Mobiles called the 'Celkon Millenium Ultra Q500'. Running on the latest version of Android the 4.4 KitKat...
mem,,which is better option for software testing or networking career especially for girls?
SanDisk has taken the first step to solve our 4K video recording and storage worries by launching the biggest SD card yet. The SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC/SDXC UHS-I Memory Card...
I am final year computer science student. I have selected the domain network security,but I don't have any concept to start my project. can you tell recent concept related to...