View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12913 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
saurabh pandre
saurabh pandre • Sep 21, 2016

is there any chance to get a job for the person who have below 60%(55-60) aggregate in BE?

is there any chance to get a job for the person who have below 60%(55-60) aggregate in BE?
namrata pimple
namrata pimple • Sep 21, 2016
Yes you do have a chance, many Mnc's do have criteria for 55% also many different designations are there which don't have aggregate barriers so you can surely give a try.
The best option apart from all these will be startup's which looks only for your knowledge and talent and don't have any criteria for aggregate!
saurabh pandre
Namrata pimple
Yes you do have a chance, many Mnc's do have criteria for 55% also many different designations are there which don't have aggregate barriers so you can surely give a try.
The best option apart from all these will be startup's which looks only for your knowledge and talent and don't have any criteria for aggregate!
can u tell me the name of these compa
saurabh pandre
really caE="Namrata pimple, post: 374392, member: 241572"]Yes you do have a chance, many Mnc's do have criteria for 55% also many different designations are there which don't have aggregate barriers so you can surely give a try.
The best option apart from all these will be startup's which looks only for your knowledge and talent and don't have any criteria for aggregate![/QUOTE]
really can u suggest the names of these companies
saurabh pandre
namrata pimple
can you suggest me the names of these companies
namrata pimple
namrata pimple • Sep 21, 2016
Sorry saurabh I don't have much knowledge about electrical field, but i'll surely help you out but you can post you query for suggestions of such Mnc's you'll surely get the suggestions.
saurabh pandre
Namrata pimple
Sorry saurabh I don't have much knowledge about electrical field, but i'll surely help you out but you can post you query for suggestions of such Mnc's you'll surely get the suggestions.
ok if you get any info then pls inform me.. and thank you
saurabh pandre
and belated happy birthday 😀
namrata pimple
namrata pimple • Sep 22, 2016
[QU OTE="Saurabh Pandre, post: 374408, member: 253320"]and belated happy birthday 😀[/QUOTE]
Hey Thanku soo much!!
saurabh pandre
saurabh pandre • Sep 22, 2016
Namrata pimple
[QU OTE="Saurabh Pandre, post: 374408, member: 253320"]and belated happy birthday 😀
Hey Thanku soo much!![/QUOTE]
you are from?
namrata pimple
namrata pimple • Sep 22, 2016
Earth!!😁
saurabh pandre
oh unbelievable 😁
saurabh pandre
Namrata pimple
Earth!!😁