is there any chance to get a job for the person who have below 60%(55-60) aggregate in BE?

is there any chance to get a job for the person who have below 60%(55-60) aggregate in BE?

Replies

• namrata pimple
    namrata pimple
    Yes you do have a chance, many Mnc's do have criteria for 55% also many different designations are there which don't have aggregate barriers so you can surely give a try.
    The best option apart from all these will be startup's which looks only for your knowledge and talent and don't have any criteria for aggregate!
  • saurabh pandre
    saurabh pandre
    Namrata pimple
    Yes you do have a chance, many Mnc's do have criteria for 55% also many different designations are there which don't have aggregate barriers so you can surely give a try.
    The best option apart from all these will be startup's which looks only for your knowledge and talent and don't have any criteria for aggregate!
    can u tell me the name of these compa
  • saurabh pandre
    saurabh pandre
    really caE="Namrata pimple, post: 374392, member: 241572"]Yes you do have a chance, many Mnc's do have criteria for 55% also many different designations are there which don't have aggregate barriers so you can surely give a try.
    The best option apart from all these will be startup's which looks only for your knowledge and talent and don't have any criteria for aggregate![/QUOTE]
    really can u suggest the names of these companies
  • saurabh pandre
    saurabh pandre
    namrata pimple
    can you suggest me the names of these companies
  • namrata pimple
    namrata pimple
    Sorry saurabh I don't have much knowledge about electrical field, but i'll surely help you out but you can post you query for suggestions of such Mnc's you'll surely get the suggestions.
  • saurabh pandre
    saurabh pandre
    Namrata pimple
    Sorry saurabh I don't have much knowledge about electrical field, but i'll surely help you out but you can post you query for suggestions of such Mnc's you'll surely get the suggestions.
    ok if you get any info then pls inform me.. and thank you
  • saurabh pandre
    saurabh pandre
    and belated happy birthday πŸ˜€
  • namrata pimple
    namrata pimple
    [QU OTE="Saurabh Pandre, post: 374408, member: 253320"]and belated happy birthday πŸ˜€[/QUOTE]
    Hey Thanku soo much!!
  • saurabh pandre
    saurabh pandre
    Namrata pimple
    [QU OTE="Saurabh Pandre, post: 374408, member: 253320"]and belated happy birthday πŸ˜€
    Hey Thanku soo much!![/QUOTE]
    you are from?
  • namrata pimple
    namrata pimple
    Earth!!😁
  • saurabh pandre
    saurabh pandre
    oh unbelievable 😁
  • saurabh pandre
    saurabh pandre
    Namrata pimple
    Earth!!😁
    ok mt btao πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I sign up on this forum just looking for help πŸ˜‰ because my daughter is enrolled in a STEM Academy and she have a homework that is due on this...
Remember the Lenovo Zuk Z2 which was launched in China recently? The mid-range smartphone has arrived in India with a slight change in name as the Lenovo Z2 Plus on...
Tata Motors’ owned international car brand Jaguar Land Rover has launched their new premium sedan, the Jaguar XF in the Indian market. The Jaguar XF has been built on the...
Panasonic, on Thursday, introduced a new smartphone – P77 at a press conference. The phone is just another variant which comes under the P series model of Panasonic. With the...
Before we create a sound idea on today’s topic - acoustic hologram, it is needless to say that a 3D idea is associated with more or less everything we can...