Is there any API available for getting latest construction material rates?

I want to show latest rate of construction material on my site like  buildkar or indiamart

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

There does not seem to be any API for construction material rates. I tried searching a bit, but none. Will search again later and update. 

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal

You can probably scrap data if you know there is any

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Perhaps do it from Buildkar or Indiamart ? . I think Python would be handy. 

• Ankit Karve
    Ankit Karve

#-Link-Snipped-#  i developed  already site in springboot so moving to python not possible 

thanks for reply #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# 

please let me know if you get any more information about this

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - You will have to build a content scrapper anyway. We do not know the exact nature of your website and how is it different from existing websites. There could be different approaches to what you are doing. Mind sharing more information about it?

• Ankit Karve
    Ankit Karve

#-Link-Snipped-#  our website is currently shows blogs about construction field register and connects builders and vendors . now we want to show latest market rate for construction raw material like stock market so users can get latest update and also can compare previous rate and latest rate 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have completed my btech in information technology and completed my b.ed also can I able to write trb, tet and CTET exam plz reply me
I just wish every electrical / electronics engineer and even the students gets introduced to Electric Charge and concept of electricity this way -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubZuSZYVBngAin't that awesome, folks? 
I have completed my B.Tech. I am confused what to do next. I wish to do a course which will equip me to get a job in IT Field. While...
We've just released our biggest speed upgrade yet on the site. The official test results are quite encouraging.One of the biggest change you could notice is that we switched back...