Is The Likes System Being Abused?

I wish to take CEans opinion on this - we've a post 'like' system (which is different from Facebook Like). I see that most of the time, even useless posts are being liked 😕. I wonder whether CEans think that the likes system is being abused. Shall we turn it off?

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Any example of Like being abused?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The long thread, for example received the biggest number of likes. Should we not be liking only the useful posts?
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    I don't think we should turn it off.
    From now,
    We all will improve our criteria for giving likes,but turning it off will not only remove the shortcomings but also the benefits of like system.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello How can i use an AC inverter having an output 3x 0-32 VAc to run a 3 phase AC motor with a rating of 230 or 415 V. How...
hi guys...........!!!!!!!!!dis s karthik.......am a first year automible student in srm university.........am new to dis field bt am crazy abt cars...........
waht is relation between pressure and velocity? how we can get pressure from velocity(know factor is velocity)
hello, I want the project idea for computer engineering. please help me.........
#include #include void main() { int a[]={0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12}; int num=0,i=0; clrscr(); num=a[++i+a[++i]]+a[++i]; printf("%d",num); getch(); } how it produce output as 9 can u explain parsing of a[++i+a[++i]]+a[++i]