Is Summer Training Essential

Is summer training essential. Should I go for it in 2nd year only or can I go for it in next year.

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Thread title changed and the thread has been moved to a more appropriate section.
    Summer training is good. In college you only learn the theory. During summer training you will gain a lot of experience on how the theory you have studied is applied. What type of problems are faced and how to avoid them.
  • Differential
    Differential
    deepali_berwal
    Is summer training essential. Should I go for it in 2nd year only or can I go for it in next year.
    Industrial trainings, though not mandatory in carriculam, are very much helpful for engineering students. In industres, you get to see the things that you learn in your syllabus. Also you get to know about latest equipments, processes that might not be included in your syllabus yet. I recommend them strongly. Now about doing them in second or third year. Earlier you prefer is better. You would be able to relate many things that you will learn in third and fourth year with what actually you saw in industries.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am a newbee........ kindly put up with my doubts........😒 which is best suggested for line folowers? a) AVR CORE OR 8051 CORE? i bielieve 8051 does not have pwm...
CEans, CE has proudly associated with SRKNEC (Nagpur, India) as media partners for round the year coverage of Silver Jubilee Celebrations at college campus. [FONT="]Pratishruti 09, the annual cultural extravaganza...
I am currently using ubuntu 8.10 . I was trying to play around with cron deamons but realised that in ubuntu I am not the root. i dont have previleges...
hi1 i wanna know if you can help me out in my mini project. I've been given "Light sensitivity control using SCR" as the topic.Give the basic concepts, basic ckt...
Hi sir, I hve decided to do " SIMPLE LIE DETECTOR" for my mini-project.I need ur guidance regarding the components at the earliest, Thank u. . . .