Is posting "hahahaha" prohibited here on CE ?

I am not in demand of anything but lastly i read a post and intutively thought of posting "hahahaha" in reply to that . But suddenly i thought that i've never seen such reply from anyone of CEans , is it considered inappropriate here or anything else ? I am Just curious and "somewhat like asking for permission " from officials ?

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    hahahaha is textual form of πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜›
  • lal
    lal
    hahahaha
    Not at all 😁
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This is probably the funniest discussion on CrazyEngineers in weeks.
    @#-Link-Snipped-# πŸ‘ 😁
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Ur not supposed to say "hahahhaha" in serious discussion places. People will belt you πŸ˜›
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Here this is click on speaker icon in Japanese panel

Google Translate
  • Alok mishra
    Alok mishra
    Ankita Katdare
    This is probably the funniest discussion on CrazyEngineers in weeks.
    @#-Link-Snipped-# πŸ‘ 😁
    yes i also thought so while posting .
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    No, you are not supposed to hahahaha during discussions. If you do, no matter who you are, where you are, moderators will hunt you down and teach you to use emoticons! β˜•
  • Mrinmoy Swarnakar
    Mrinmoy Swarnakar
    @#-Link-Snipped-#
    superlike to your reply.....
    But seriously the emoticons says it all so why to use hahahaha as πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜› looks better then hahahaha
  • Madhava Verma Dantuluri
    Madhava Verma Dantuluri
    Good one, hilarious...
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Sometimes if you have a slow internet, the emoticons don't show up easily (from your phone/laptop alike)...were you in a similar situation @#-Link-Snipped-# ?

πŸ‘€πŸ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Note - we'll be revising the emoticons in the next upgrade. Some of the old emoticons will go.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Note - we'll be revising the emoticons in the next upgrade. Some of the old emoticons will go.
    πŸŽ‰
    P.S: πŸ‘€
  • lal
    lal
    Let mrgreen stay, no matter what 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

To find the minutest detail behind numerical data - structured and unstructured - founder Dr. Dorian Selz started Squirro along with co-founders Toni Birrer, Patrice Neff and Felix Hurlimann in...
Acer has announced the mid-range Liquid E3 and the entry-level Liquid Z4 smartphones. Both the smartphones will premiere at the MWC in Barcelona. Acer Liquid E3: This one comes with...
The much-awaited Sony Xperia Z1 Compact, the mini-variant of the popular Xperia Z1 is now official in India. The phone has been launched at Rs. 36,990 on company’s official website...
HAI,,am preparing a project for automatic glass cleaner and half ready with the wiping units using scotch yoke mechanism(image) and that will be fixed either side by magnets now my...
Please help me!! I have learned c!Should i learn php