Is Ouya Available In India?

Curious to know whether the $99 console Ouya is available in India. If not, is it expected to hit the Indian marekets anytime soon? I might consider buying one if the price is kept around Rs. 5000. Else I'm all set to saving pennies for the Playstation 4 which will launch by end of 2013.

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I contacted 'em via mail & Twitter.
    Got no reply from any source.

You can buy from ebay or Amazon, there are official dealers of Ouya who are selling on Amazon.
  • nishant arora
    nishant arora
    Its sold out on amazon actually. BTW, Why would you wanna buy a console that has a previous gen Tegra 3 chipset? You could pick up a PS2 or a Xbox 360 if you can spend some more. They've got a big library of superb games and they're a bargain now.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello I am working on a web based project where I had implemented a jquery based slider, who values ranges from 0 to 30 million So I had to use...
i am doing m.tech in power electronics and systems and i want to make a solar inverter but i heared research has already been done on this project hence kindly...
World's leading graphics cards maker, NVIDIA has introduced the GeForce GTX 760 in India with a price tag of Rs. 19499. The GPU promises to take your gaming performance a...
Honda's artificially intelligent robot, ASIMO (the robot that never misses an opportunity to surprise us) will be your host at the National Museum Of Emerging Science and Innovation at Japan...