is my topic outdated,or a good one??

hai ceans and my friends....
In my department ece,there is a function conducted for our college students only.i am studying second year and i felt to give a ppt,foe which i need to submit my title and abstract tomorrow......i selected some few topics please suggest me a good one that helps to compete with my seniors,why because i face a lot of competetion...here are my topics...
1.satellite encryption.
2.active rfid.
3.paper batteries.
4.wireless optical communication.
plz suggest me one as soon as possible..โ€‹

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Mhealth?
    The Advance Of mHealth
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Saijayadeep
    Saijayadeep
    Mhealth..is this the ppt title?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Saijayadeep
    Mhealth..is this the ppt title?
    Mhealth stands for mobile health, an emerging field in biomedical technology.
  • Saijayadeep
    Saijayadeep
    but i am supposed to give ppt related to electronics and communications...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mHealth is actually a topic that's related to E&TC branch. If you're not comfortable with that topic, you could just chooce Paper Batteries; which is one of the topic in your list. However, I'm not sure how'd you related it to communications part.

Ultimately, you'll have to win on the basis of content and your overall presentation of the topic in front of judges. Any topic is just as good!
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    Ya, paper batteries topic is good and different from the others. You should go for it.
  • Saijayadeep
    Saijayadeep
    Since i did not get any reply from above mentioned topics i selected satellite encryption and prepared abstract also,i also felt heart attack alert system using rfid technology and prepared abstract,but now i am in a confusion which one to choose because i like both of them,plz help me to choose one between these two,today at 2'0 clock i want to submit,plz reply as soon as possible,big k help me..
  • Saijayadeep
    Saijayadeep
    Thanks friends,because no one replied me in time,i myself decided and gave heart attack alert system using rfid technology as my title and submitted the ppt,and thank god my topic was there in the short list overcoming very huge competition,but for next move i need your tips . . Thank you friends
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Saijayadeep
    Thanks friends,because no one replied me in time,i myself decided and gave heart attack alert system using rfid technology as my title and submitted the ppt,and thank god my topic was there in the short list overcoming very huge competition,but for next move i need your tips . . Thank you friends
    Is it any kind of pacemaker related one? Moreover, someone here or my friends, have developed the heart beat rate detection using bluetooth. By this way, we can alert if a heart attack comes! ๐Ÿ˜€ Hope someone answers this! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Saijayadeep
    Saijayadeep
    yeah!!we can alert.this involves rfid technology.a rfid reader in the size of a grain is injected into the body and a rfid reader is attached to the cell phone and a software is embedded in the mobile such that if it get any weak pulse from heart it automatically with the help of autodialling alerts the rescue team and takes the help of gps for exact location of the person..and pulse from heart is converted into binary sequence by pcm...
  • Saijayadeep
    Saijayadeep
    friends this is my ppt but mine was not selected for third round...please say me whether my ppt is in the right format because this is my first one...
    Using RFID and Cell Phones are dangerous to the tissues! Did you think about it? Moreover, Bluetooth and Zigbee are not much dangerous, which can be used inside our bodies... Think of it and try to alter... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Saijayadeep
    Saijayadeep
    hmm...yeah.i agree with you pk.can you plz check out my ppt once and plz say me is it the right way of preparing?
    Sure will do once time permits, before today...
  • Saijayadeep
    Saijayadeep
    Thanks . . Pk
    Check out these two:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys, I need to convert a JSON object to string using java program. And then i will receive that string in a javascript code. So please tell me how...
i have taken the dd for bitsat,after that a printout.... now where should i post the printout and along with what it should be posted? and where to paste our...
https://www.instructables.com/id/30lb-Fighting-Robot/?ALLSTEPS
Hi all ๐Ÿ˜€ I need more info regarding ISRO 2012 exams. I am from CSE in BE Final year. When will be the exam ? When dates will be out...
CEans, I was just going through the records and found that we've an opportunity to break our own posting record! The maximum number of posts made in a day currently...