Is media interfering too much? Is it now a threat to modern society?

since the media has become much active through the last decade, is it crossing its borders???

Replies

• freak16
    freak16
    Re: is media interfaring too much??????? is it now a threat to modern society???

i agreed. Media is also corrupted and they hype things beyond limits.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @lovejeet: I couldn't get your topic. What do you mean by crossing its borders?
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    Media today make a huge fuss about the news they get. Also, it's saddening to say that there is hardly any quality news these days.

The concept about media crossing it's borders, even I didn't get it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Short Name of Our CEans that we use 😛 Biggie:- The_Big_K ES:- English Scared CB:- Crazyboy CT:-Cooltwins CP:-Civilprincess AKD:-Abrakadabra CD:-Cooldudeiet SP:-sahithipallavi AJ:-aj_onduty Opty:-Optimystix GF:-Godfather Maddy-Mad_Scientist MD-Mahesh-dahale SS - SilverScorpion Vik-Vil001ind...
Adam Weiner interviews Tom Tullie, CEO of ecoATM in La Jolla, CA, for PopSci.com, about the latest prototype. [video=youtube;xEswL06SWR0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEswL06SWR0&feature=player_embedded[/video]
Hey guys, If I execute the following code, what will happen ? int *ptr; ptr = malloc(100); ptr++; free(ptr); Now ptr points to 2nd integer block. Now if i use...
hey, sorry to ask, but wat is the difference between electrical and electronics?? a basic question though, but most of the people have their different views......... so guys.........
Q 1. A man driving a car then see his spedometer the number is palindrome . the number is 13931 km. after driving for 2hr then he see the another...