Is jobacute.com real or fake? Please respond.

Replies

• Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande

Hello #-Link-Snipped-#‍ ,Welcome to CrazyEngineers. Thanks for posting your query.

The website looks genuine and secure platform. You can give a try by searching more about it on google.

• sai kumar
    sai kumar

Ok sure & thanks

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#‍  - But do your own verifications before you use their site or upload your resume to their website. 

• Reena Saxena
    Reena Saxena

Yeah ofcourse it is genuine. No doubt about it.

You will be getting very good opportunities with JobAcute for sure.
    But you should keep in mind that you have to utilize those opportunities by giving your 100% everytime
    Be always prepared and take help and guidance time to time from their support team which is available 24/7 on WhatsApp.

Be always active and alert for the openings and referrals and apply to all of them which you get through JobAcute & attend all interviews too. 
    If you follow these things and give your best then you will surely get awesome results in your job search and career development.

Best of luck !

• Priyanka Jayraj
    Priyanka Jayraj

Big Yes!!!

I have joined JobAcute in February 2018. I have joined Secure option with them. For the 3 months i got direct job openings as well as MNC referrals and most importantly a wonderful support and guidance from JobAcute support team on WhatsApp throughout.

I attended a lot of interviews through them and finally got selected and got joining offer too. But I kept applying and attending interviews till the completion of my service period i.e 3 months to get better offers.

At the end I will join the one which will give me the best opportunity and will be helpful in my further professional life success.

• Ashida Electronics
    Ashida Electronics

Yes, it is a real website.
    For your satisfaction, you can it 

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

I'm suspecting fake reviews. 

• naina shru
    naina shru

Actually the question is little confusing what actually you want to know.

is it wether JobAcute is good and helpful or

is it wether JobAcute is genuine and trustful or

is it wether JobAcute will give you job surely i.e 100% guarantee kind of thing.

let me answer all the above questions might it will help you .

Yes, JobAcute is surely helpful as it will provide you opportunities which are not available online. These openings are filled fast so chances of getting hired is higher.

Yes, its genuine and you can trust them. See they are providing you job openings and referrals and they do it through job networking. so there is nothing 

unbelievable thing which you are expecting and you won’t get.

No, its not like that you get 100% job if you join them. you will get opportunities there for sure but to take advantage from it is in your hand.

and keep that in mind. 

• Poulami saha
    Poulami saha

Yes absolutely.

As per my experience i can say. I was a JobAcute joined member from Aug 2017 to Nov 2017.
    It helped me to find many interviews through direct job openings and MNC referrals.

So its a good platform for finding job and getting hired as its very different from job portals or consultancies.
    JobAcute is a Job Network which provides unadvertised job openings and MNC referrals which are not available online.

• Kritika Thakre
    Kritika Thakre

It is completely fake, as a proof see this post of #-Link-Snipped-# (#-Link-Snipped-#)(#-Link-Snipped-#) you will find the exact same answers. It means these guys from jobacute only posted these answers. And about their FB likes, so Fb doesn't stop to create thousands of fake accounts. They have done proper planning to loot jobseekers.

• Vijay Patil
    Vijay Patil

I request to all fresher guys don't join jobacute. one of the fake consultancy
    in banglore.

• Sagar Hanjagi
    Sagar Hanjagi

#-Link-Snipped-#  and #-Link-Snipped-#  have you Joined JobAcute? and what was your experience? They have ads even on LinkedIn, so I am confused.

I am thinking to join JobAcute and when searched for reviews, I got mixed reviews.

so, I want to check if it is genuine or not? Let me know more about them.

• Sneha Gole
    Sneha Gole

Please please don't join Jobacute is absolutely fake U will regret just like I did....trust me they don't give call.. they just take money and didn't refund as said while joining ...Good reviews are given by that companies people itself.. 

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# could you elaborate on the experience you had? It will help our friends on CrazyEngineers. We need genuine experience sharing, either good or bad so that we can help others make a well informed decision.

• Addy smith
    Addy smith

Hello friend, There is no doubt that jobacute is a safe and genuine job portal site. Here you can be received jobs directly on your WhatsApp and so there is no loophole of missing better opportunities. 

• Sneha Gole
    Sneha Gole

#-Link-Snipped-# Sure. I had join Freshers network -Secure option "Which they call refundable"(But didn't get my money back after lots of  Requests and they even dint pick up calls )...

They didn't provide me any call(not a single one) they only just ask to send the resumes on random  email id and i get no reply or call . and also they refuse to refund the money as well. 

I waste my money and 3 months on hope that ill get at least one call.  Please dont waste your money

• Aditya Jain
    Aditya Jain

Don't know who is right but basically it is wrong according to me because if they help like this then now a days everyone should be in MNC companies. So that's why it looks fake and money minded at all.

• aarti jokhuram gupta
    aarti jokhuram gupta

Hi all please tell me job acute is real or fake I read about job acute on LinkedIn and planning to join can any one help me to know it is real or fake

• Pranay Sagar
    Pranay Sagar

Big No  !!!

Genuine review I took membership a month ago but nothing happened even they are not replying my multiple message 

Fake Consultancy Beware!! don't take membership if anybody wants serious review i will give you with the screenshot How they people are working with providing only the careers email id of the companies which u can usually find on some google

• Azhar Nanadi
    Azhar Nanadi

hello, i am fresher 2017 passout and i am thinking to join jobacute but reading all reviews i am little confused so please help me with this.

tell me whether i should join or not???

• aniket patel
    aniket patel

As you guys said that you have joined jobacute and took their services and you didn't find it useful so can you show me your resume barcode which every joining candidates gets after joining jobacute as a proof so that i can be confirmed that you all are a genuine users of them.
    Please don't take it otherwise. I just want to be sure about it and want to take correct decision by getting verified.

Hope to get reply soon. 

• Nikhil Dongre
    Nikhil Dongre

As I can see that no one is proving proof by showing resume barcode which each joining candidate gets after joining jobacute.
    So these people have no proof that they have joined jobacute and found the service bad or not useful.

I think that they all are fake reviewers above who are saying that the service is bad or not useful or anything like that.
    They must be competitors of them like job portals or consultancies whose business are getting affected.
    I am waiting for them to prove me wrong.

So guys I would say to take correct decision by referring to other sources to know about the good or bad about jobacute because here reviews are biased and manipulated for sure.

Take right decision
    Best of luck. 

• Debolina Ganguly
    Debolina Ganguly

I have a very funny question. Its really interesting.
    Please guys help me to find answer.

Someone above commented by the name "Kritika" provided some links of Quora to proof that jobacute is fake.
    I want to know how that even related or make any sense.
    I clicked those links & it answers something absolutely different thing which is not related to anything about the questioned asked above.

Why she provided such a stupid logic which don't make any sense to proof  what she saying.

You guys also please go through the link she provided above to proof and let me know what she mean to say and explain it to me too.
    People just post anything nonsense just to create bad image of someone or something for their own personal benefit, thats pathetic.

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

• Shyla dsouza
    Shyla dsouza

I don't know whether JobAcute is Real or Fake. 

But I total convinced that these commenters above are absolutely fake, nonsense & biased. They are just commenting anything either without proof or without any logic or sense just to confuse peoples.

So guys i would say that don't believe or follow anyone saying good or bad here. These are just few peoples with no credibility and neither we can contact them here to check their genuineness.

I would suggest you to go through the social media accounts of that website and check the real genuine reviews.
    I have checked their Facebook page and got to know that they have above 51,000 likes and followers and that really good to see.

Its more that half a lakh peoples liking and following them so they all can't be wrong or biased.

So guys choose right ways to know right things.
    Best of luck you all. ? 

• Hemant kumar
    Hemant kumar

Okkk.they not providing the bar code refral during joining time.they said that when ur profile got shortlisted then they give the bar code refral.what does it mean,how any hr can shortlist without refral.

Things not seems good..

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar

Okey my 2 cents here.

There is a section on home page: Quality Referrals

Get referred in top MNCs through their best employees.
    Its a known fact that better quality references increases chance of getting hired by 400%.

This is straight away frauds for any employee to refer a candidate whom s/he don't know personally. If I as a employee referring a person from JobAcute then I must be getting some benefit. It's fraud and I could get fired right away.  This practice is called brokerage. No sane employee would ever risk to to this. This already happened in Banglore where people were referring unknown persons on the commission of getting a part of salary.  
    Another section: Networking 

Connect with Companies, HRs and MNC employees directly through JobAcute network.
    Professional networking gives you more and better career opportunities.

Forget about it that a MNC HR would be networking with candidates. I only see some chat and direct messages on LinkedIn and few other portal nothing else.  

There is no networking in Hiring (read again). The HR only look for profiles, if they like it they spoke there for suitable candidate. They fix the meeting that's it. This is only thing happen.  This is not networking. They are not your friend.

Now real or fake you decide.

• sanjay sanju
    sanjay sanju

Hello,

Job acute is complete Fake organization, they have two plans one is refundable and non refundable many prefer refundable even though it is 500/- extra than the other one, Job acute do send mail ID's of companies, so they are just official mail id's which you can get easily, nothing as reference as such. Those mail id organization or companies never reply even though your a topper and have good intership work etc. And the refund thing, you can never get it. Job acute fake stuff as you will get job soon and stuff, overall you never get the job from job acute or get any money refunded. 

• Santosh Sinha
    Santosh Sinha

I have no idea about it as I haven't joined JobAcute because I am not eligible to join. I don't have throughout 50% in my academics which is an eligibility criteria to join JobAcute.

But I would say it's absolutely a genuine and trustworthy platform for any jobseeker.

Let me explain how can i say that even without joining and using their services.

(i) I have chat with them on their website and found it very supportive and motivating. I chat with them around 10 or 11 pm at night and i got response at that time too by their support team which is a very good thing I guess.

(ii) I visited their facebook page and seen thousand n thousand of candidates liked and followed them which shows that they have good results and useful and helpful to candidates.

(iii) Last but not least I guess the best thing is their refund policy they provide to candidates with their Secure option (3 months).

So its a win-win situation for any job seeker that they will either get services from jobAcute or they will get back their joining fee.
    Only a genuine platform can give you that for sure.

So these are my own opinion which i felt.
    Hope it might help you a bit to take decision.

• Talha Purkar
    Talha Purkar

Hello Sai

Its totally fake, I subscribed  this job acute and lost my 2500rs. They only send you different companies career email ids which you can get from company career site also and when you tell them where are jobs opening and referrals which you were telling they will always reply you with a answer that "we share what the HR shares" . 

So if you don't want to waste your money like I did then dont take subscription of them. They are money looters nothing else. 

• Venkatesh Venkatesh
    Venkatesh Venkatesh

Hi friends,

I have joined job acute on SEP 10 and got many referals and I applied to it. But didn't get any interview call yet.

After joining job acute I have asked them about resume bar code with screen shot of their FAQ page.

They said they will give bar code , once my resume is shortlisted.

I was so confused after a month and asked them about why my resume is not getting shortlisted because as a fresher, the given requiremenrs are suits me and they are sending application based on my profile. That's what they said when I asked about this and they are saying hr  is shortlisting the profile meanwhile keep applying for the job openings which you will get...thats what they said.

Almost 2 months gonna end for me. Still waiting.

I have reviewed about it and joined. I'm just getting mixed reviews. I don't know what to do... waiting with hope :)

• Venkatesh Venkatesh
    Venkatesh Venkatesh

VtZZ-Screenshot_2018-11-05-19-39-50-354_com.whatsapp.png

I got the response for one of my query.

• Anuradha Erande
    Anuradha Erande

No it is not real...

No, They only fool you by giving the mail id of hr which easily available in career section of companies website. They didn't provide you any referrals or direct joining support as they told me during joining. Their response to quarries are also very bad.

So please don't do the registration, it is totally waste of money. If you extra money then OK go for it.

They cheated on me. They didn't give me any call .I have waste my money.This is my personal experience.They did not give money back & reply very badly when I ask about my refund.

• Neeraj Reddy
    Neeraj Reddy

I want To Join In Job Acute . please suggest me.i need geniune answer.please 

Thank you

• Sai Sreehith
    Sai Sreehith

It's literally fake network.please don't join in this one. Try for walkins

• Sai Sreehith
    Sai Sreehith

It's fake one

• rohit dhande
    rohit dhande

#Kritika Thakre provided links which give proof that they only share your profile and nothing happen after that. We can wait other way. There are openings available outside in market why should someone waste their money. People taking advantage of unemployment and many jobseeker facing this issue. Try har friends we will have job soon

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a reality and the speed at which computers are learning new stuff is mind-boggling. The general thought these days is that the AI (Artificial Intelligence) will...
I studied ccna by my own. i searched over here bt I won't get any update over on network if any opening available let me....know