Is javascript enabled in your PC

Is javascript enabled in your browser

Guys this is very necessary for me and my website . I want to know how many of users have enabled javascript in their PC so that i can take idea

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    ya I have enabled java script in my laptop..
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Same here Enabled.
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    javascript is enabled
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think JavaScript is enabled by default in all the modern browsers. I don't think it's got anything to do with the "PC".
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    yes i accept with Big_K sir......javascipt is already enabled in all the new browsers.....
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Sorry
    Extremely sorry to confuse you all.It was browser not PC
    Actually i asked this because most part of my website is based on javascript,So if a user disabled javascript in their browser then it will not work

ie why i asked this in order to know ratio

PS:-Sorry again i think my mind needs rest
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    Well goyal no issue at all.....
  • anandkumarjha
    anandkumarjha
    yaaa...javascript is enabled in my pc as all the modern browsers have enabled their javascript by default

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can we send email through local server in asp.net
Actually i want to transmit a video using wireless communication ..simply i want to use a camera which can transmit video nd then i can reciev it on my pc...
hey guys, i brought a sony viao e series vpcea15fn two days ago but a few of my friends say its not a very good laptop. is the performance of...
sorry for reposting the problem... how to use com ports in .net and can we create an exe from vb.net by embedding a flash game into it
Hello friend's, Just started some read about java script. Can any one tell me what is the reason that web pages embedded with java script work more faster than the...