Is Java more difficult to understand than .Net?

This question popped up in my mind while answering one of the queries on CE Forums. I've many friends who've worked on JAVA and they say it's easier to understand. Other friends say .Net is easier.

I think it would be interesting to know what our CEans think, and why?

Replies

• Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Java is more harder to understand for freshers.
    Because some of the statements which is used in java cleared later in it.
  • anandkumarjha
    anandkumarjha
    Yes i agree with you mohit.So far as i know java is harder in comparision to .net because some of the statements are just taking all the strength of mind to understand and about .net it's the predefined statements
  • sushant005
    sushant005
    Ya i also think that Java is difficult as compare to .net because Java is fully based on programming. And in case of .NET many things are made, i thing is we have just implement it in right way and in Java for build those things with programming.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    I think JAVA is more hard to understand specially when you go for ADVANCED JAVA.......
    .NET is comparatively easier.
  • paresh006
    paresh006
    In my view java is quite hard in the priliminary stage and when things go on it becomes easier and easier...in terms of implementation and understanding as compared to .net....
    The statements are understandable from the very beginning for those who have a little idea about languages....
  • Kishan Gupta
    Kishan Gupta
    In my openion too java is hard then .net.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Hmm
    So many ceans think java is difficult as compared to .net because in .net many things are PREDEFINED
    but don't you guys think predefined things are more difficult to understand .I am not taking java side ,since i did not learn .net so i can't compare

But when i learned java then it did not seems difficult to me .
  • paresh006
    paresh006
    Exactly goyal..it doesnot seems difficult to me also....
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    .Net not difficult but then i find java to be more interesting than .net 😀
  • Rakeshkumarrout
    Rakeshkumarrout
    In my opinion java is more interesting rather than difficult but .Net is not interesting.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi...I am doing Mtech in NIT Surathkal (Computer Science) 1 year...Recently I have been offered a job by CDAC. Now i am confused about whether to go for job or...
My phone is now a days an extension of my body. It accompanies me wherever I go. I like my phone's screen the most. It's shiny bright and displays brilliant...
CEans, We've setup a neat mechanism to send CE Bulletin to all the members who've opted for receiving emails from administrator. Currently, we use CE Bulletin to send updates, important...
abound (v): To be very numerous; to abound is to be abundant. Abounding and abundant mean the same thing. accentuate (v): To emphasize; to accent; to highlight access (n): The...
I need ideas about the recent technology projects for my 8th sem. Not related entirely to database.