Is it possible to reduce the radiation of EM waves by using an artificial ozone layer?

Now the major problem facing by all telecom tower companies is radiation.Lot of issues are registered from India due to this.

Actually we are using a frequency range of 900+1800mhz and 894Mhz for GSM and CDMA. As per the ICNIRP norms it is under non ionization region.But if we are getting continuously after some years it will affect badly to our body.

Ozone layer absorbs the harmful rays coming from sunlight. In that way if we create an artificial ozone layer ,by using the generator which is used for water purification in Japan, around the antenna without any contact with atmosphere,then is it possible to transmit the signals without any radiation.Actually absorbtion rate of ozone depends on the number of O3 molecules and the wavelength.

Then one more doubt is why EM waves are reflected when it touches the ozone layer?If anybody knows any idea about this please reply me..

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Reshma Raman
    Then one more doubt is why EM waves are reflected when it touches the ozone layer?If anybody knows any idea about this please reply me..
    Reflection is due to the scattering which occurs due to particles, vapour, gases etc.
    I think there are 3-4 types of scattering : Rayleigh scattering, Mie scattering (& 1-2 more which I can't recall atm) ...
    You can easily obtain details of these EM scattering from textbooks or Internet.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Nice suggestion here friend But ozone can't be used in lower earth near the surface

Ozone is preventing the UV from entering the earth just like a glass reflector. In lower atmosphere this means that Radiations get trapped and also there is another effect called the GReen house effect which is turning out to be more of a nuisacne in the recent age

Surface Ozone is a green house gas and so this solution is not viable

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After calling and texting, the third most used function used on a smartphone is its camera. While Nokia and Sony caught up this trend early and delivered smartphones with excellent...
Hi CEans you could have heard about the “GLOW PLUG MODULE”/”GLOW PLUG CONTROL MODULE” . It’s a device which looks similar to spark plug but GPM is widely used in...
We know that there are many ignition systems widely used in automobile sector to improve the efficiency and timing but there is a necessity for analyzing the best and apt...
Why different companies use different firing order ? we know that firing order will be defined to the companies requirements.Whether it may be power or efficiency or sound.We know that...
Name: Don *Engineering Trade: Industrial Location: St. Louis, MO. USA *Occupation: (Working) at BIN (BIN95.com) an industrial training company. Work Experience: (industrial automation) *Hobbies & Interests: TDC and PLCs *Aim...