Is it possible to get job in technical with a gap of 3.5 years and less percentage in education?

Hello everyone,i am new here.I am 27 years old.I have some questions regarding my career.I completed my B.E in computer science in 2018 with 49% and a year gap of 3.5 years.I have 71% in class 10 in 2008 and 61% in class 12 in 2010.What is the possibility of getting job.I have done a course in Core Java.Will writing e litmus help in getting job. 

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Yes, it's possible. But my guess is that you are targeting only the big companies where it's difficult to get in; if you're not selected via campus placements. 

Why not try smaller companies where you can get 1-2 years of experience first and then apply to the bigger ones? Once you've experience, the education gap should not matter. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I hav done be(it) in 2015 then 3 year gov. Job preparation but couldn't get succeded can i do cdac course?after cdac during placement is their any issue of 3-4...
I am looking for a product which is small enough to be carried on an individual which will transmit altitude from an individual flying in the air to a person...
Hello, I'm a final year student and I want to submit my project on ethical hacking, as I'm new to this fields I  don't have any ideas. Can you guys...
I had a doubt that CC means the volume of petrol/diesel outlet to engine..... , But will that makes the vehicle consumes more petrol/diesel if the CC is more?
CT VA burdon how to calculated..sovle My Question any one plesae help me