Is it possible to fire a command through radio waves??

Hello friends,
Just watching a film "Sherlock Holmes".And get an idea from this film.The idea is can be fire a command through radio waves.If yes then how???

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    are you saying wireless communication?
  • Leo
    Leo
    mohit007kumar00
    Hello friends,
    Just watching a film "Sherlock Holmes".And get an idea from this film.The idea is can be fire a command through radio waves.If yes then how???
    Hi buddy i think you are not that familiar with subject Data Communication And Networking else you would have not asked this question because it is 100% possible. And how it is done is a small question with big answer. I would recommend you read these books for better understanding Computer Networking by Keith Ross and Jim Kurose, Data Communication And Networking by Behrouz Fourouzan and Network Security Essentials from Stallings. Believe me buddy telling will not work you have to understand by yourself and there is no better way than reading. Happy Computing.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friends, I have another problem that is how to rotate the line at 90 degree from the origin. for example, i have a line x,y __________________ x.......................... y and...
suggest me a successful project for my b.tech final year in mechanical engg.
Can any one sugget me how to get PPO?? i am a third year Comp.Sc Student:sshhh:
can any tell how to configure a wireless router of netgear? i dont hav its password nor have its configuration cd please do help me to create a secure wifi
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars has announced that new Bespoke Phantoms have arrived in Abu Dhabi. The cars are based on two different motifs which are inspired by the city’s rich culture...