Is it possible to create double gravity?

Is it possible to apply an upward force on an object (not placed on ground) from below without thrust??

Replies

• Vipin verma
    Vipin verma
    Everything is possible now a days. When we create or make gravity less room on the Earth (For Astronaut's training). Then I think double gravity is possible.

Watch on YouTube:- Gravity less room and bike riding on water.
    You will get some good concept from there.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Priya@dharshu
    Is it possible to apply an upward force on an object (not placed on ground) from below without thrust??
    Take this free course from Univ. of Virginia:
    Coursera | Online Courses & Credentials From Top Educators. Join for Free | Coursera

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am EC graduate with 57.8%.after completing the final semester exam i have prepared for GATE 2016 exam but failed even to clear the exam.Later i decided to join IT...
Hii friends,i have completed my btech this year in ECE(ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING). Iam not interested in software field.what are job oppurtunities for me other than software. please guide me.
In transformer, a coil is wound on core and primary coil is connected to power supply. According to physics:- when we wound conducting wire (copper) on any magnetic material in...
Hi, I am planning to write a book on R programming. Can anyone help me with different areas (class of functions) offered by R so that I can organize my...
I wish to have knowledge of chemical process engg. I am a Mechanical engg. Please advice me good reference books for Heat transfer, Mass Transfer and Flow balance.