Is it ok to do diploma interior course after BE in Civil engineering and pursue the career?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Welcome to CE, Sham. Yes, it's okay to do it. If you could share the source of your confusion with us, we'd be able to help you better. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm confused whether to opt for data analytics course vs core courses like embedded or VLSI. 
One of the popular sections on CrazyEngineers and has attracted lot of interest from our fellow engineers. Can you guess which app is launching next on CrazyEngineers? 
hello@crazy engineers..as i completed my graduation in mechanical...i would like to attend GATE 2019 taking up classes from next month...after that i would like to do my post graduation in...
We need to determine if we really need to keep the old notifications for each of our member. At present, we maintain all the notifications for all users. But maybe...
Hi sir I am vimal sathyaa 23 years old i completed B.E mechanical engineering in 2016 but i secured 61% only but job opportunities asked 65% .what can i do...