Linda.LY
Linda.LY
Branch Unspecified

Is it necessary to use copyrighted software?

I’ve always seen news and also the law about the copyright. Do you think is necessary to use copyrighted software?
Linda.LY
I’ve always seen news and also the law about the copyright. Do you think is necessary to use copyrighted software?
Well, any software will be copyrighted in one or the other way. If you're talking about commercial software; then there are open source, free alternatives to almost every commercial software out there!
Ankita Katdare

Ankita Katdare

Computer Science
Linda.LY
Software copyright is used by companies to prevent the unauthorized copying of their software.

So this discussion comes down to whether to support piracy or not.
ISHAN TOPRE

ISHAN TOPRE

Branch Unspecified
Linda.LY
Yep. Considering you are a product design engineer, you have to use copyrighted software. These software comes in modules. Each module costs around $3000-$4000.
Linda.LY

Linda.LY

Branch Unspecified
The_Big_K
Well, any software will be copyrighted in one or the other way. If you're talking about commercial software; then there are open source, free alternatives to almost every commercial software out there!
It's true that there are free software, the problems is there are some limitations. Usually, for commercial use software, it's not good enough compared to the paid one. For example, I've ever downloaded a free software to send mass mail, but it can only send 50 mails per day.
Linda.LY

Linda.LY

Branch Unspecified
Issue
Yep. Considering you are a product design engineer, you have to use copyrighted software. These software comes in modules. Each module costs around $3000-$4000.
I like copyrighted software, but is too expensive. If there is no crackdown to piracy software, I'd rather use pirated software.😀
Linda.LY
It's true that there are free software, the problems is there are some limitations. Usually, for commercial use software, it's not good enough compared to the paid one. For example, I've ever downloaded a free software to send mass mail, but it can only send 50 mails per day.
There are for sure, many alternates to commercial software and are also better than commercial one! Check out Netbeans vs. Dreamweaver... See which has the most features!!! 😀
Linda.LY

Linda.LY

Branch Unspecified
I know Dreamweaver is a kind of software for making websites(html/htm). But I haven't used it since my work don't relate it. But I'm interested in making webs for fun now. I'm wondering does it is open source? I mean for free?
Linda.LY
I know Dreamweaver is a kind of software for making websites(html/htm). But I haven't used it since my work don't relate it. But I'm interested in making webs for fun now. I'm wondering does it is open source? I mean for free?
Dreamweaver is not an open source software, but Eclipse and Netbeans are... You can use them to make great looking websites... 😀
Linda.LY

Linda.LY

Branch Unspecified
Really thank you for your information. I'll try!

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.