Is it good time to get married?

This post is intentionally edited for personal reasons!
😔😖

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Talk to her
    Say all about you and if she really understands you I am sure you gonna be making a good couple.
  • Bashiruddin Naik
    Bashiruddin Naik
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    Talk to her
    Say all about you and if she really understands you I am sure you gonna be making a good couple.
    Welcome your suggestion!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Not sure what your confusion is and what's the source of it. Are you worried about getting married before 'settling down'? Or you want to do something and marriage isn't something you are considering at this time?

It'd be better if you could clarify things a bit.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    queeny.heads
    : 25 Year old, 12K salary, 21K Loan, Yesterday Quit Job, 7 years went off still didn't completed my Engg,
    May i know why and what is going wrong?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    Talk to her
    I suggest same, It's not always you go in more trouble with marriage. It might possible that you got some support from her and complete your engineering.
    So better talk with her and see if you can go further. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how to become good computer science engineers. learning more and more languages or becoming good in some.
The next in the line of our popular weekend debate is scheduled on June 15, 2014 at 7:00 PM (IST). The debate is open to all the CEans! Read the...
Just a quick poll to see how our fellow CEans are reacting to the new design of CrazyEngineers. Now that sufficient time has passed since we rolled out the new...
Why not make Crazyengineers.com Open source?
Researchers at Japan’s University of Electro-Communications and Hokuyo Automatic Co. have finally succeeded in making the intelligently sliding automatic doors, same as the ones in Star Trek. This doors have...