Is GATE & IES on same day?

Hi
I have applied for GATE 2016. I am planning to appear for IES too. But now I keep hearing about newly proposed IES pattern where Prelims will be held on 2nd Sunday of Feb. I am now totally confused if it will be on the same day as GATE 😔 Does anyone know about the new pattern or any idea when IES notification will come?
Thanks in advance.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Xbox lovers have some really great news coming their way. Let’s get to the highlight of the matter first. Microsoft’s digital assistant Cortana will reach Xbox One in early 2016....
Hi All, Can any one explain me the concept of private and public key by giving a real life scenario. Actually i have an idea of this but still i...
I know what is LSIG relay...But would like to know:- Its applications. Can it replace normal back up relay in MV system? Can it be used for drives? Its relation...
Another puzzle from the master, Martin Gardner: Quote: Unattacked Queens The properties of chess pieces play a part in many challenges, including in a group of problems about unattacked queens....
My solution to the 5X5 chess board puzzle may be seen here: Dropbox - 5x5v2.jpg