Is Game Development A Valid IEEE Project?

I am in final year and i have selected to make a game as my project . Please help me is making a game a valid project .Does it come under IEEE . If yes then what is its domain

Replies

• rahul69
    rahul69
    1. Thread name should contain a proper topic and not "help"
    2. Game can be a valid project, but not sure about your question regarding IEEE, could you please elaborate on that.
    😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Title updated from Help something that I think is more relevant. By the way, what's with the useless poll that you have added? Frankly speaking, I'm bit surprised to see that engineering students get confused while starting a simple discussion thread! How'd we expect them to really work on 'engineering' projects? 😔
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    #-Link-Snipped-# Haha, liked the poll 😁 I voted for you 😉
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    IEEE has some categories, you should probably look at those! (I wont give a link, as I want people to use google first). My project was considered under "Technology for education" category. There might be something for gaming as well. I'm not sure though.
  • Faizan Fayaz
    Faizan Fayaz
    1)Sir has asked me to check under which domain does games come and if that domain is available in IEEE domain list then you can go ahead. I did't found information regarding games. What to do now ?
    2) Next time i will surely post a proper thread.
  • Faizan Fayaz
    Faizan Fayaz
    Sir i am new to this forum did't knew much about it . Next time i will be careful regarding threads and polls too .
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    Faizan Fayaz
    1)Sir has asked me to check under which domain does games come and if that domain is available in IEEE domain list then you can go ahead. I did't found information regarding games. What to do now ?
    2) Next time i will surely post a proper thread.
    Haha, I think your sir should be helping you finding that 😛 Anyway, none of my business

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

IIT Delhi seems to have taken a bold step this year by making Internships optional for students. The students of third year can now opt for live projects in the...
suggest me some topics for ma project related to thermal engineering and manufacturing management (shop floor management) as well
Whenever anyone asked her, ‘What do you want to become?’, her immediate answer was - ‘An Engineer like my dad’. Priya Wagh, Co-Founder at Mavenchic, is the perfect example of...
About two months ago, I stumbled upon SEMRUSH SEO / SEM tool and after signing up for its free trial, I decided to upgrade my account to 'PRO'. I thought...
hey guys, i am new here... can anyone help me out... the thing is ours is a new college and we are the seniors (the first batch), theres is no...