Is FIRE SAFETY/CCTV jobs Worthy for E.C.E

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]How well is 75%FIRE protection and SAFETY cum 25% CCTV/ACCESS CONTROL jobs for an ELECTRONICS AND COMM. ENGG. to kick start HIS CAREER.............let me KNOW plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............[/FONT]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello guys, i need a robot simulator, with the option of programming in C/C++, for a project. So far i have found loads of them, but i can't find a...
hi i am final year student.can u plz tell me on which language to choose from .net or java...... which is best and easy to choose..the project must be completed...
Hi friends..I'm a Crazy EEE student... I am having the plan to buy a laptop.. Pls give me Your valuable suggestions...
Hey, I was wondering if anyone knew where i could get hold of Cadence First Encounter which is a EDA tool used for routing. Otherwise could someone tellme if synopsys...
Hi All....... Hi Guyz..Its me again with a discussion regarding the Future Fuel. Lets share your opinions/ideas/doubts in this section. Go for the Poll To Vote for your Fuel of...