Is Eric Schmidt Hiding Google Me?

Eric Schmidt has commented that Google Me isn't being developed - since the world does not need another copy of Facebook. #-Link-Snipped-# that Google is trying to get a piece of the Facebook pie, the filling of which is primarily composed of social games, hence the rumored discussions with the Playdom Acquired By Disney For Up To $763.2 Million • TechCrunch Playdom, and EA, not to mention Google’s recent Google Secretly Invested $100+ Million In Zynga, Preparing To Launch Google Games • TechCrunch

At this point just about the only person who is still in denial of the existence of Google Me is #-Link-Snipped-#. Schmidt, when asked by the WSJ whether hypothetically Google would create a service which resembled Facebook’s replied, “The world doesn’t need a copy of the same thing.”

Source: Eric Schmidt: The World Doesn't Need A Copy Of The Same Thing • TechCrunch

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

YOU Broadband is quite active in Pune and I wish to know how is the service. They do have few exciting plans, however when it comes to service it's impossible...
Social Networking sites are more frequented by Women than Men. Comscore Inc. has found out that 75.8 percent of all women online visited a social networking site in May 2010...
If i had made some projects which are like line follower, 4-wheel tracked robot, micromouse etc then i will mention the same in my resume. Suppose i have mentioned them...
Hello everybody, I am B.E(EEE) graduate and want to do a certified course in automation. So i want to know its scope , advancement in industry and job opportunities in...
what do you think guys ? Is there should be any screening test for being a politician? as you know that most of ministers in india are completely illiterate do...