Is Entrepreneurship Difficult? If Yes, Why?

There's no age to entrepreneur and it's absolutely okay to become an entrepreneur at any stage in life. Entrepreneurship is often looked at as something that is 'risky' and 'difficult'; but the reality could be different. I want to ask all our budding and already entrepreneurs whether they think entrepreneurship is difficult. Share your reasons and thoughts on why you think it's difficult.

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Its interesting because it interests you. For all those who say it difficult, I would like to ask-

Would you like playing Age of Empires using chit codes?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm sure a lot of our CEans in final year of engineering have been placed in various companies. From my own experience, the education and the industry connect is missing....
Hey there everybody at Crazy Engineers! My name is Varun Agrawal and I am a student of Computer Science and Engineering at National Institute of Technology, Surat. My interests include...
Hello Ceans, I need a help regarding my project. I am making a Weather forecasting system using Fuzzy logic and I am using Matlab for it. I wish to create...
CAN ANYBODY SUGGEST ME THE DETAIL OF RADIOGRAPHY TEST ON FERROUS STRUCTURAL MATERIALS?
Hello everyone, i am still a student and working on a project. I want to ask questions here. And please be kind with me. I have a TFT display 470x272...