Is Engineering Art or Science?

....or neither?

See this video. A rather funny take on the topic.

[video=youtube;oObrV0qDvGE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oObrV0qDvGE[/video]

But seriously, let your opinions flow in..

Replies

• Leo
    Leo
    Surely it's a science i don't think anyhow it has to do anything with art.
  • BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    In my opinion Engineering is an art of science!!
  • BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    This will also elaborates that Engineering is art of science-->Engineering
  • 4M4N
    4M4N
    Engineering is the discipline, art and profession of acquiring and applying scientific, mathematical, economic, social, and practical knowledge to design and build structures, machines, devices, systems, materials and processes that safely realize solutions to the needs of society

for more info:Engineering
  • shiwa436
    shiwa436
    Engineering is the ART of manipulating SCIENCE......

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

At CE, we talk a lot about engineering. In fact we talk only about engineering. If you were asked by someone a question such as: “What's it like being an...
hii to all i`m final year student i`m working in my project which is about wireless electricity there are some difficults i`ve been through my searching i want to know...
Hi all, I am designing a four digit 7 segment display just using IC 74LS90 decade counter and 74LS47 BCD to 7 segment driver. My question is how to link...
Actually i have a silly doubt, As we know our intel microprocessor have 5 flags and 1-bit space is alloted for each flag. Flag register we are going to use...
CEans, I downloaded the latest 10.10 release of uBuntu and had a hard time installing it. The installer got stuck at about 80% and just showed "Ready when you are..."...