Is diploma course better or M.tech for vlsi design?

Hi am B.tech graduate from ECE i dont hav valid gate score to enter very good institution for M.tech

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    what is the problem?Can you be a bit more elaborative?
  • Sandeepchandra
    Sandeepchandra
    i have finished b.tech but i don't have gate score to join for mtech in vlsi....the other option is diploma courses offered by many private organisations...i want to know how good is this diploma course when compared to m,tech?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Somewhere i heared that CDAC is also offering VLSI course for that you have to pass one exam and CDAC branches are in PUNE and MUMBAI. try to get some more information.
  • Sandeepchandra
    Sandeepchandra
    yes i know abt it....its a govt venture offering diploma course in vlsi...der are few private orgs that are doing better than cdac

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey, >>I have two arrays A and B. >>Now I want the derivative of B with respect to A at all points of A. >>So i move on to express...
Father and son both work in same factory. The father leaves for work ten minutes earlier than his son. The father takes 30 minutes to walk to his factory, whereas...
meanings--: abnormal anxiety, morbid state of depression for which there is no real cause. Usage--: I think that she should take medical advice for her hypochondria.
hello. I want to ask for help. I am an electronics engineering student and I want to create a electric fan that will turn on when a person will come...
Building a homeade ATV/gobuggy. Anybody know how a drivetrain in a four-wheel drive ATV works. I need somebody to explain how power gets from the engine to the wheels. I...