Is Dasdm worth doing rather than doing a course from a local Institute?

I have been selected for DASDM course conducted by CDAC....I know very well that CDAC is very Well known for DAC but i was not able to give the entrance of DAC.
so i wanna know if DASDM is also worth doing...and i also would like to hear if CDAC will offer no criterion companies since i have consistently scored low in academics,infact my throughout aggregate of engineering is almost 54 %

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Replicator Machine by L M Farrar Step 1 – Particlization. Elements are reduced to very small particles through cooling {-200 degrees F} and crushing. They are then introduced to another...
i wish to make a small human carrying aircraft so i need to know what should be the cc of the engine?
India's own automobile manufacturing company - Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. has announced the launched of its next power vehicle called Mahindra TUV300. Touted for unveiling in Mid-September 2015, the TUV...
Based out of Hyderabad, Celkon is said to be India's sixth-largest mobile handsets company. It's latest smartphone priced at Rs. 6222 is called Celkon Millennia 2GB Xpress. The phone is...
Chinese smartphone maker Coolpad, which is new to the smartphone market and is known for launching budget phones like Coolpad Dazen 1 and Dazen X7 has now come out with...