Is Creative crazy idea thread now most replied..........?

Looks like the creative crazy Ideas thread has outlived it's life span.
Seems to have crossed plenty views and replies. Looks like calling me to put some life back. Should put some new topics pretty soon.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, it surely is active, but definitely not the most replies if you talk about all the threads that ever existed on CE. The most active thread was a spam thread that had 9,000+ replies. #-Link-Snipped-# may remember ๐Ÿ˜€
  • lal
    lal
    Are you referring to the The LOOoooooooOOOnnGG Thread ๐Ÿ˜
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, it surely is active, but definitely not the most replies if you talk about all the threads that ever existed on CE. The most active thread was a spam thread that had 9,000+ replies. #-Link-Snipped-# may remember ๐Ÿ˜€
    lal
    Are you referring to the The LOOoooooooOOOnnGG Thread ๐Ÿ˜
    Yeah it was LOooooooonnGG thread. But #-Link-Snipped-#'s Creative Crazy idea thread seems largest thread on CE which have some really technical discussion. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Kaustubh Katdare
    'The LOOoooooooOOOnnGG Thread' and 'The last person to Post' threads was fun and had attracted so many users in CE, who then associated with CE forever.

However, I wish we start a similar long thread for tech discussion; That would be a fun game.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Alen K Tomy *Engineering Trade: Mechanical Location: Cochin, Kerala *Occupation: Student, 3rd Year, B.Tech *Hobbies & Interests: maths internet surfing, music *I joined CrazyEngineers because: i found it's quite...
Say hello to Jibo Robot - the machine that ain't a machine! Developed by Jibo Inc., this tiny robot aims to be a part of your family. Just about a...
Hi I am Avisek Ghosh from Kolkata, I started my startup 2yrs back when I was in collage I was kinda able to cope with it from my bedroom but...
With an aim to understand the role of sea ice in ocean circulation and functioning of polar system, a scientist professor Ian Hawes of University of Canterbury, New Zealand has...
Google's got an interesting project that not many of us know - called Google Noto. Google Noto aims to develop a font that covers all the languages in the world,...