Is Architectural Engineering A Part Of Engineering?

Few weeks ago; one of the senior architects approached us to discuss the possibility of starting a discussion section for architectural engineers. However few architects said that architecture isn't a part of engineering.

I'm asking this question because we may launch a section for architects to discuss everything architectural.

What do you think?

Replies

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Yes, go for it. 👍

It would be a great platform for Architects to unite in CE Forum. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

iPad 3 could just be launched on Steve Job's Birthday - February 24. Rumors are floating across the Internet that the electronics giant may just release the next version of...
CEans, We've began using Amazon email delivery service to deliver emails that originate from CrazyEngineers. This ensures that the emails land directly in your inbox. Please note that we do...
This is feedback thread for announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/commu...-email-delivery-for-ceans-using-amazon.50475/
If startup owners are reading this thread; I'd like to ask you to post the photos of your startup office. You could be operating from your garage, dorm or a...
Software engineers are used to working from tiny cubicles; and I want to know what they think is the best and worst part of working from a cubicle. 😨