Is anyone seeing 'Not Secure' in the browser on CrazyEngineers pages?

Could you please browse 2-3 pages on CrazyEngineers and let us know if you encountered 'Not Secure' notification in the browser? Your feedback would help us fix issues. Thank you in advance.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

Firefox locked me out of CE a few minutes back saying site insecure. Seems temporary as I am back now.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Yes, there was an issue a couple of minutes ago and it's been fixed. Just want to make sure that people from different locations are seeing secure pages.

We need more responses here. 

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar

No issues for me. 

Browser: Chrome Desktop V 67.0.3396.62 

• saandeep sreerambatla
    saandeep sreerambatla

Navigated through multiple pages dont see any message.

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

I think you all need to check once from your mobile browsers. #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# sir The problem might occur when you use mobile data. Please check once and let us know if you face any issues.

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

I rarely use the phone for anything other than making or receiving calls. If at all I do go to the browser CE is on screen. I did not face any problem using it. Tried just now. Working well.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Update:

We found out that this error appears only when the user omits the 'www' part from the URL, and is using FireFox or Safari or MI browser. 

Chrome, however correctly appends the 'www' part to the URL even when the user did not mention it. 

We'll have to work out a solution for this to work on all types of browsers. 

--- 

Special thanks to #-Link-Snipped-# for bringing this to our attention. He helped identify a notorious issue in our configuration that we couldn't have identified otherwise. I think lot of people who were typing the site's address directly in the browser were getting this issue and couldn't figure out why the site wasn't working. 

Thank you once, again!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

is the reason the regular contact of bi metalic strips in starter....or anyother reason?
i am a BE final year automobile engg. can you suggest me any new innovative ideas related to automobiles
Having problem of not scoring 60% in intermediate. I have scored 74% in 10th and 58.7 % in 12th. And in BCA and MCA  scored 80% above.  So I can't...
I am planning to purse MEM after my BE in ECE. I'm confused about whether mem is a good option or not
We're excited to launch the feature that we've all been working for several weeks now. CrazyEngineers Discussions now has a 'search' feature - one of the most requested feature; that...