Is Acer launching a new product today?

Hey guys…just got some inside information about Acer. i guess they are going to launch some cool products today in New Delhi. The looks are out of this world and even better than Sony Vaio. I am also sharing some classified pictures given by my friend in Acer. Anybody having any more information about it

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

​This one's been on the books since September of 2007. Now it looks like the first retail product based on Intel's Canmore System on Chip (SoC), aka the CE 3100,...
Hey fellow , I just went through the extensive list that godfather has provided in his thread, but somehow I'm more confused than ever (three yrs in engr tends to...
Hi, I'm in Computer major, but have a task in Microcontroller course right now. I have to save and load from/to EEPROM AT24C08A in assembly (asm). I have searched over...
hey... is anybody interested in control systems?? any idea on the TRMS (twin rotor MIMO system)??
Hello folks...😁 How are you all... new gangster in CE gang, You all can calll me manu. I am a software consultant, and an expert in Java technology. Certified on...