Is 9 Pointer Good For Placements?

plz tell me wwhether having 9 ptr is not gud fr the job interview??and also dat the marks are not stable dey keep on fluctuating btw 8 ptr and 9 ptr...

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi Megha,

I think 9 pointer is good enough for placements. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • megha wadhawan
    megha wadhawan
    but sir why people say that lower down your ptrs otherwise interviewer will screw u up in the interview??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    megha wadhawan
    but sir why people say that lower down your ptrs otherwise interviewer will screw u up in the interview??
    People are idiots. Smart people are meant to solve tough problems. I don't see any logic in your comment.
  • andenagaveni24
    andenagaveni24
    hai....

i didnt listen this word pointer so far..i think it is something related to our aggregate,percentage,etc...pointer and CGPA , are both these the same....
    if not can anybody say me how to calculate this pointer.......
  • Smriti Jha
    Smriti Jha
    I don't think 9 is good enough. You have got to maintain full GPA in all your semesters to get a decent job. Hard luck.
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    It is good that you are 9 pointer. But what matters i selection is how you perform in the selection process like interviews, GD or written.

People say this because some interviewer ask question from depth as they consider you a good student seeing your pointer.

*Just have a command over your core subjects or whatever you are writing in your resume and be confident while answering. If you don't know the answer just say that I don't know. This is better than giving a false answer.
  • megha wadhawan
    megha wadhawan
    yes CGPA nd pointer r same
  • megha wadhawan
    megha wadhawan
    thanx everyone...๐Ÿ˜€
  • N.Gowtham Raj
    N.Gowtham Raj
    Exactly... With my personal experience, i can strongly say that you will have a better edge compared with others in any of the interview panels.....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can we use a light sensor diode to produce electricity from light? ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜
Dont laugh and do not get carried way with title. I have just had the experience of my life! I was taking tea in one of the tea stalls in...
Can anybody say me how to start to learn xml. i knew about its feature when comapring with html.but i dont know the plat form to create xml docs.is any...
I have sound knowledge of english but unable to express give some ideas
Explain some basic s????๐Ÿ˜”