IPL 5

whats your favorite team in this IPL 5 ? ? ?

Replies

• aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    for mine captain cool's team CSK . . . πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
  • sowjitha
    sowjitha
    My favorite team is "Deccan Chargers" headed by Sangakara
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    I was a cricket fan long ago during 2003 World Cup. I had maintained a small cricket notebook (I still have it) with newspaper cuttings of cricketers, their interviews and achievements. I was crazy for Irfan Pathan. πŸ˜‰ Haven't followed Cricket after that. The last match I saw was the 2011 World Cup.
    I don't know which teams participate in IPL, but I want to follow the game this time. I shall tell you which is my favorite team at the end of IPL5. 😁
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    Hope will take Hat trick . . . πŸ˜€ dhoni_super_king
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    sowjitha
    IPL 2 winners . . Congrats . . πŸ˜€
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    Dancer_Engineer
    I was a cricket fan long ago during 2003 World Cup. I had maintained a small cricket notebook (I still have it) with newspaper cuttings of cricketers, their interviews and achievements. I was crazy for Irfan Pathan. πŸ˜‰ Haven't followed Cricket after that. The last match I saw was the 2011 World Cup.
    I don't know which teams participate in IPL, but I want to follow the game this time. I shall tell you which is my favorite team at the end of IPL5. 😁
    you are really crazy . . . πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Dancer_Engineer
    Wow ! Even I share same hobby and now not getting that much time to stick photoes in book. πŸ˜›
    MI, RCB are My Favorite teams
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    godfather
    Wow ! Even I share same hobby and now not getting that much time to stick photoes in book. πŸ˜›
    both are expected teams in this season. . . Unexpected loss for chennai in their 1st match against mumbai . . Lets hope . .
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    Here Dada and The great Wall are started their winning innings. . . Punjab tried their best against Rajestan . .
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Royal Challengers... V I R A T...
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    A bit off topic,

#-Link-Snipped-# : You have a very good signature a good paragraph indeed πŸ˜€

Copying it and posting in facebook haha
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I think and I wish Mumbai to win this IPL.
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    That was a wrong tag πŸ˜› Mine is #-Link-Snipped-# πŸ˜€
    Thank you. Those lines are from Army Selection Board Bangalore
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    We cant calculate the win or loss easily in this IPL 5. Because all teams having some special match changers. . .
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    MI lost their second match against Pune. πŸ˜”
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    I will go for Delhi or Rajasthan.. πŸ˜€
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    It seems that #-Link-Snipped-# is still the best bowler around. My pick RCB. \m/ They have the strongest team who will play consistent cricket and good local talent.
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    CSK Rocking won against DC with rocking sixes . . . πŸ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    godfather
    IPL cannot replace the enthralling experience of ordinary ODI matches. India-Pakistan .

Long ago I used to play Galli cricket called "BAT BALL" πŸ˜› and my elder brothers used to bully me. I only used to get fielding and balling. No batting.😑

My favourite teams in IPL are RCB and CSK.
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Mine is Pune Warriors India, leading by DADA !
    Missing Yuvi this time!
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    sowjitha
    "Deccan Chargers" is no more in the winning list πŸ˜”.
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    K!r@nS!ngu
    in IPL4 pune gets hattrick won in their 1st 3 matches man but atlast. . So DC still have their chance. . . And our prince yuvi reached india today . . He will join in our upcoming matches but he miss ipl5. . .
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Seems DC is weakest team right now. Don't know where are all start players. πŸ˜‰
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    godfather
    Seems DC is weakest team right now. Don't know where are all start players. πŸ˜‰
    yeah... i was surprised know that White is leading the team.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Interesting dismissals of batsman at score sequence - KKR team, today in IPL.

#-Link-Snipped-# c de Villiers b D Vettori 22 ​
    #-Link-Snipped-# c Harshal Patel b Z Khan 64 ​
    #-Link-Snipped-# st de Villiers b M Muralitharan 46 ​
    #-Link-Snipped-# c C Gayle b V Kumar 1 ​
    #-Link-Snipped-# c M Agarwal b Z Khan 2 ​
    #-Link-Snipped-# c D Vettori b M Muralitharan 3 ​
    #-Link-Snipped-# c C Pujara b V Kumar 4​
    #-Link-Snipped-# c Z Khan b Harshal Patel 5 ​
    #-Link-Snipped-# not out 8 4 0 1 200.00​
    #-Link-Snipped-# not out 4 1 1 0 400.00​
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Ha ha in Ascending Order πŸ˜›
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    Though I'm not a regular IPL spectator, But still I would cheer the following teams for a while:-
    1. Pune Warriors India - just because of DADA, hopefully get to see Yuvi cheering his Team.
    2. Delhi Daredevils - obvious reason of being a Delhiite - Google Search + Massive batter like- Viru, Warner and KP.
    3. Rajasthan Royals - they have some potential and overall strength in Battling, Bowling n' Fielding.
    4. Mumbai Indians - just because of Pollard, hopefully we get to see Tendiya hitting a Ton here as well. πŸ˜›
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    RCB v/s Chennai

43 required of 12 balls. Albie Morkal comes to the crease.

What? Virat Kohli was given the ball!

4 6 4 6 2 6

It seems that Kohli won't bowl again in his life time! πŸ˜›

28 runs of one over!

Albieeee.....................Whistle podu chennai. 😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Mr.Don
    RCB v/s Chennai

43 required of 12 balls. Albie Morkal comes to the crease.

What? Virat Kohli was given the ball!

4 6 4 6 2 6

It seems that Kohli won't bowl again in his life time! πŸ˜›

28 runs of one over!

Albieeee.....................Whistle podu chennai. 😁
    That was Amazing. Even Jadeja prove that why he was highest paid cricketer in this IPL. πŸ˜‰
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    godfather
    That was Amazing. Even Jadeja prove that why he was highest paid cricketer in this IPL. πŸ˜‰
    Whoa! Jadeja!! I was hoping that Jadeja to be caught out - that last delivery - It would have become an awesome match if that had happened but what can we say - luck was with chennai.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Mr.Don
    Whoa! Jadeja!! I was hoping that Jadeja to be caught out - that last delivery - It would have become an awesome match if that had happened but what can we say - luck was with chennai.
    Pujara,AB and Tail Ended batsman are responsible for this lose. Specially they scored nearly nothing in last Two Overs.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    godfather
    Pujara,AB and Tail Ended batsman are responsible for this lose. Specially they scored nearly nothing in last Two Overs.
    Ya I saw that in cricbuzz since I was away during first innings - It often happens with this Bangalore team and you know when I opened the site it was jadeja who's staring in the site πŸ˜› - have some mercy for the ones who worked hard for their victory and also shocked to see that Albie was not given man of the match. Du plessis must be kidding - (Albie) he scored 28 of 7 and had taken 2 wickets in the match!
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Albie totally changed the direction of the game. I think RCB faced the lack of bowlers. If Gayle hasn't been injured, the result might have been different. He could have done better than kohli and moreover their would be overs left for good bowlers in the end.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Gilchrist's team won a match πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    English-Scared
    Gilchrist's team won a match πŸ˜€
    It's Really hard time for KXIP and DC. πŸ˜›
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    Today match between DADA vs CAPTAIN COOL (guru vs sisyan). . . Who you going to support guys . . πŸ˜€
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    [​IMG]
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    CSK 155-5. . . Is the bowlers helps to win this match . .
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    aravindharaj
    CSK 155-5. . . Is the bowlers helps to win this match . .
    Great Inning by Ryder. Now Pune Warrior is Top in Table, I never though about that. πŸ˜›
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    godfather
    Great Inning by Ryder. Now Pune Warrior is Top in Table, I never though about that. πŸ˜›
    But i guessed it. Dada can win the title this time if bowlers supports him in the next matches.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Rajasthan did it....great win. Back to the top of the table....😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Pensu
    Rajasthan did it....great win. Back to the top of the table....😁
    Firely Batting by Rahane. Tiwary, Vijay and now Rahane. πŸ˜€
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    godfather
    Firely Batting by Rahane. Tiwary, Vijay and now Rahane. πŸ˜€
    And shah too. He has been consistent in the whole tournament.
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    godfather
    no one , but its happened . . . face him again at 19th hope CSK will. . .
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    aravindharaj
    no one , but its happened . . . face him again at 19th hope CSK will. . .
    Yeah Dadda vs Dhoni, Finger crossed for that match. 😁
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Yes, I'm again not following IPL. 😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Dancer_Engineer
    Why? Because MI all-out for 93? πŸ˜‰
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Another breath-stopper and RR stole the thunder....Halla Bol....\m/
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    Pensu
    Another breath-stopper and RR stole the thunder....Halla Bol....\m/
    yeah such a good match . . .
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    Here the giant one man army started guys . . Keep watching in rahul's over continuously 5 sixes. . . Is he leads to win . . .
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    Here the giant one man army started guys . . Keep watching in rahul's over continuously 5 sixes. . . Is he leads to win . . .
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    Oh god gayle got out . . . But AB and tiwary leads bangalore to win. . What an great innings . . . Remarkable chasing . . πŸ˜€
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Dancer_Engineer
    I too don't follow IPL matchesπŸ˜€
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    aarthivg
    I too don't follow IPL matchesπŸ˜€
    you people are missing the entertainment . . . Yesterday's 2 matches are the great example for entertainment. . . Also a treat for worldwide cricket fans . . . Do watchπŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    aravindharaj
    you people are missing the entertainment . . . Yesterday's 2 matches are the great example for entertainment. . . Also a treat for worldwide cricket fans . . . Do watchπŸ˜€
    It was terrific Tuesday for Cricket lover. Enjoyed every Ball. Rahul,Rahane,Hodge,Gayle,AB,Tiwary Awesome Batting.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Agreed , two remarkable matches πŸ˜€
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    godfather
    It was terrific Tuesday for Cricket lover. Enjoyed every Ball. Rahul,Rahane,Hodge,Gayle,AB,Tiwary Awesome Batting.
    Yes... RR still on the top of the table.

0k1 Rahul sharma's Over against Gayle (5 sixes) changed the result of the second match...
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Untitled
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Untitled
    RR is on TOP but RR played 6 Matches while DD is on second Number with 4 Match only.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Delhi is sure semi-finalists πŸ˜›
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    Classy bowling and fielding effort by KKR . . . They get a simple target 125 . . πŸ˜€
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    301700_418073061537034_100000030323107_1660794_1947861090_n Team COOL . . . dont miss the entertainment today night 8'o clock...😁
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    38323893 As all expected . . . The stunning match ever . . . And hope you people are enjoyed that out of stadium six(104m) hitted by CAPTAIN COOL 😎 . . . 😁😁😁
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    Last ball victory . . πŸ˜€580892_262722543824722_104004749696503_528967_1691267959_n fantastic effort by both captains. .
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    This time it seems it will be like *rumble in the jungle* between all the teams (Except DC though πŸ˜›) for a place in semi final.
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Manish Pondey ..... striking in a critical position for PUNE....

Got 3 life's already...
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    😳..... Pune lost the Match....

Great knock by Viru.....

Points table As of now:
    new
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    both teams utilized the last 5 overs. . . Atlast the match favours to mumbai. . .Asar mohmad tried alot in his last over but the mumbai batmans acheived their goal. . .
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    Here the CSK going to bat first . . . The match between present captain(DHONI) and future captain(KHOLI). . . Definitely the match will be interesting . . . Do watching guys. . . πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ‘
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    aravindharaj
    Here the CSK going to bat first . . . The match between present captain(DHONI) and future captain(KHOLI). . . Definitely the match will be interesting . . . Do watching guys. . . πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ‘
    Match abandoned and both RCB and CSK share a point each.​
    ​
    How can you say that he's future captain ?....
    Captaincy skills differs from the personnel skills...
    He's yet to show his stand as a wise-captain for Team-India...😨
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Agree your words. . . But cricket legends said as he would be the future captain for India. . . before that he have learn more from others, 1st of all he have to control his angry, excitement, frustrations. . . these things also for yuvi and gautam also, As you said only the personal skills not enough for good captaincy. . . πŸ˜’
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Agree your words. . . But cricket legends said as he would be the future captain for India. . . before that he have learn more from others, 1st of all he have to control his angry, excitement, frustrations. . . these things also for yuvi and gautam also, As you said only the personal skills not enough for good captaincy. . . πŸ˜’
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    K!r@nS!ngu
  • manishks
    manishks
    Instead of kohli, gambhir seems to be better candidate for the place. Since he has captained kkr in ipl4 and also in ipl5, he have got some experience! He should not be ignored! πŸ˜€
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    yesterday my friends #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# said me as, Don't watch the match do read for semester exams 😨😭 . . . As their words i didn't watch the match went out with my book 😏😴 . . . After that i get, the match was interupted due to rain 😳 (thanks to lord varunaπŸ˜‰). . . The both RCB and CSK took 1 point each. . . πŸ‘ŽπŸ˜’πŸ‘
  • manishks
    manishks
    aravindharaj
    yesterday my friends #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# said me as, Don't watch the match do read for semester exams 😨😭 . . . As their words i didn't watch the match went out with my book 😏😴 . . . After that i get, the match was interupted due to rain 😳 (thanks to lord varunaπŸ˜‰). . . The both RCB and CSK took 1 point each. . . πŸ‘ŽπŸ˜’πŸ‘
    Haha, 😁 but i wanted that match to happen and i wanted csk to win! πŸ˜€
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    manishks
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    manishks
    yes CSK will. . . 😁
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    aravindharaj
    maintain the same( don't watch match) until semester exams gets over😏
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    aarthivg
    maintain the same( don't watch match) until semester exams gets over😏
    then hereafter i cant post any match comments . . . πŸ˜” i'll check through from this thread . .
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Not getting much time to follow IPL now a days. πŸ˜”
  • manishks
    manishks
    godfather
    Follow this thread then πŸ˜› i will be updating match results..πŸ˜€
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    godfather
    i have time but sem is near to me. . .
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    manishks
    Follow this thread then πŸ˜› i will be updating match results..πŸ˜€
    thanks man . . πŸ˜€
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    Bajji's slap 4th year anniversary. . Lols . . πŸ˜€578363_216542115127874_185238054924947_415319_1267357028_n
  • manishks
    manishks
    Deccan batting first! Hopefully they will register their first win today πŸ˜€
    Also, Yuvraj singh present at the venue!! πŸ˜€
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    manishks
    Yuvraj singh present at the venue!! πŸ˜€
    😁 ....
    manishks
    Deccan batting first! Hopefully they will register their first win today πŸ˜€
    Hopefully not today...πŸ˜›
  • manishks
    manishks
    K!r@nS!ngu
    😁 ....

Hopefully not today...πŸ˜›
    Seems you are a big fan of dada and yuvi!! πŸ˜›
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Watching the highlights of the yesterday's match of MI against KXIP....

What a thrilling win by MI... Rohith sharma , Rayudu and Robin Peterson ... Changed the result of the game...
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    manishks
    Seems you are a big fan of dada and yuvi!! πŸ˜›
    Yeah... You are right...πŸ˜€

Eagerly waiting for the Yuvi's innings after so long time....
  • manishks
    manishks
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Yeah... You are right...πŸ˜€

Eagerly waiting for the Yuvi's innings after so long time....
    Haha 😁 You will have to wait then..but yes even i am waiting for yuvi to return!
    Neways Delhi is on the top! I want delhi to win ipl this time!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜€
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    manishks
    Haha 😁 You will have to wait then..but yes even i am waiting for yuvi to return!
    Neways Delhi is on the top! I want delhi to win ipl this time!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜€
    All the best to you and DD.....πŸ˜›
    But Remember Chennai and MI are back in winning form ...
    T20.. Nothing can be expected....
  • manishks
    manishks
    K!r@nS!ngu
    All the best to you and DD.....πŸ˜›
    But Remember Chennai and MI are back in winning form ...
    T20.. Nothing can be expected....
    Ya ya πŸ˜›...but delhi have outplayed every other team except banglore! πŸ˜› tommorow is dd v/s mumbai!! I hope dd continue its winning ways 😁
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    manishks
    Ya ya πŸ˜›...but delhi have outplayed every other team except banglore! πŸ˜› tommorow is dd v/s mumbai!! I hope dd continue its winning ways 😁
    Let's see... Hopefully that would be a thrilling match.......

And, now 178 run's target for PWI..... ????
  • manishks
    manishks
    Yeah dc made 177. Hope ganguly will play well today! Ryder and uthappa are in great form πŸ˜€ pune have chance today! πŸ˜€
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    manishks
    Yeah dc made 177. Hope ganguly will play well today! Ryder and uthappa are in great form πŸ˜€ pune have chance today! πŸ˜€
    😳....pune lost....first win for DC
  • manishks
    manishks
    Hmm.. πŸ˜” still a long way to go! Chill pune will do well! πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Watching the highlights of the yesterday's match of MI against KXIP....

What a thrilling win by MI... Rohith sharma , Rayudu and Robin Peterson ... Changed the result of the game...
    It was Amit Misra. Turning point of the Match. πŸ˜›
  • manishks
    manishks
    Delhi v/s Mumbai !!
    Big match coming up!
    I am in support of Delhi.!
    😁 πŸ˜€
  • manishks
    manishks
    Delhi batting first! Mahela and viru batting superbly! πŸ˜€
  • manishks
    manishks
    Delhi 207/5
    Master knock from viru, mahela and pietersen!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    What a blast from Sehwag ! Amazing DD ! I can see DD as Finalist.
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    manishks
    Delhi 207/5
    Master knock from viru, mahela and pietersen!!
    godfather
    What a blast from Sehwag ! Amazing DD ! I can see DD as Finalist.
    Enjoyed each and every ball of DD's innings...
    Sure it will reach finals...
    But, Don't keep hopes on winning the final match, cup is decided to PUNE...πŸ˜‰
  • manishks
    manishks
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Enjoyed each and every ball of DD's innings...
    Sure it will reach finals...
    But, Don't keep hopes on winning the final match, cup is decided to PUNE...πŸ˜‰
    haha πŸ˜€ i hope we have a dd v/s pune finale!! I am sure it will be lots of fun! πŸ˜‰
  • manishks
    manishks
    What a match!!! Rahane and dravid batted well! Rajasthan's bowler bowled really well.
    But in the end it was Morne morkel and umesh yadav who made the difference.
    Delhi won by 1 run 😁
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Missed the climax πŸ˜” ....I Thought RR Will win it easily and left it....
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    562122_446309522052690_290897664260544_1906887_1431950714_n
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Amazing over by Morkel! and DC as usual struggling πŸ˜”
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    It was tough win for MUMBAI although low score by DC.
    DC secures their Position. πŸ˜‰
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    No Wonder.... CSK Batsmen failed in scoring some decent total... Even though they tried their level best in the field.... but it was gambhir day....πŸ˜€

Coming to today's match...

PWI ready for the revenge ....with DC
  • manishks
    manishks
    Also we have RR V/S DD 😁
    As always, supporting Delhi πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    manishks
    Also we have RR V/S DD 😁
    As always, supporting Delhi πŸ˜€
    Now Shane Watson is with RR. Finger Crossed for RR. 😁
  • manishks
    manishks
    godfather
    Now Shane Watson is with RR. Finger Crossed for RR. 😁
    But I think David Warner will join Delhi this time! 😁 😁
    Tough competition sirji! πŸ˜πŸ˜‰
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    My favorite team is Rajasthan Royals and they are doing wonders in IPL.
  • manishks
    manishks
    vikaskumar11233
    My favorite team is Rajasthan Royals and they are doing wonders in IPL.
    If rr is doing wonders then what about dd πŸ˜› 😁
  • manishks
    manishks
    DD wins their 10 match against rr and remain at top of the table 😁
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Looking forward for PWI vs KKR match today ...
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    Again and again my sem exams get postponed . . . I watched yesterday's match . . . Chennai wins . . Happy . . πŸ˜€
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    Again and again my sem exams get postponed . . . I watched yesterday's match . . . Chennai wins . . Happy . . πŸ˜€
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Looking forward for PWI vs KKR match today ...
    its a challenge for kolkata peoples whether support kkr or dada . . πŸ˜€
  • @nil
    @nil
    I think DD 'll get IPL5 cup.
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    aravindharaj
    its a challenge for kolkata peoples whether support kkr or dada . . πŸ˜€
    Whatever ... PUNE Lost...@manishks Why DADA is not getting success in T20 format πŸ˜” ???
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Super Smitch Snatch a match from CSK. 😁 Enjoyed Last Three Balls. πŸ˜€
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    put your money on DD or KKR,they are gonna have the trophy this time πŸ˜›
  • chiru
    chiru
    Chennai rocks again!!
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    chiru
    Chennai rocks again!!
    chennai always rocking man . . πŸ˜€
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Dada's Last match today vs RCB.....
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    Csk vs dd match going hot guys . . . Fantastic bowling effort by chennai. . . πŸ˜€
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    Tit for tat . . . Csk filed their victory against dd . . πŸ˜€
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    532685_436198223075670_219195558109272_1476745_262474336_n
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Why RCB is playing with Green Dress ?
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    godfather
    Why RCB is playing with Green Dress ?
    celebrating green day . . πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Last Over Munaf Patel :- 6 4 4 2 6 2

Superb Job Mayank. 😁
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    534780_229328677182551_185238054924947_454315_1455247633_n
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    Its a huge sixer. . . Bravo's effort tends chennai to win . . CSK wins the match against KKR. . . πŸ˜€
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    Each teams standing place in their std codes . . . Delhi - 011 mumbai - 022 kolkata - 033 chennai - 044 . . . πŸ˜€
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    [​IMG]
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Mr.Don
    [​IMG]
    This time it's not easy for CSK. 😁
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    I am supporting DC for the first time to win against RCB , because i want to see dhoni's team in finals...anyone else ???
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    godfather
    This time it's not easy for CSK. 😁
    😁 CSK is through to playoff's! πŸ‘
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    303326_281049458658697_104004749696503_574528_121781208_n whats going on in ipl 5 ? Chennai again did it (thanks for deccan) . . . Continuesly 5th time qualifying for playoffs . . . πŸ˜€
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Ha...ha..
    That's the great(Fate) of Dhoni...
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    RCB fans ... better luck next time...
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Mr.Don
    😁 CSK is through to playoff's! πŸ‘
    Now I strongly belive that there is match fixing in IPL too. πŸ˜€
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    godfather
    Now I strongly belive that there is match fixing in IPL too. πŸ˜€
    Well, it happens, when I Australia had won the 2003 world cup - I do thought the same. 😁
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    [​IMG]
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    No chance for match fixing butThere may be a chance for spot fixing. . . Some of them caught too. .
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    Dhoni-Warrior-1024x768 this is the team to made every match interestingπŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    It's gonna KKR VS CSK in final. πŸ˜”
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    godfather
    here the victory comes for csk. Lets hope it 'll continue on upcoming matches.
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    godfather
    Its not decided yet. Next match is CSK vs Daredevils and the winner of that match goes to final...
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    154586_235172529931499_185238054924947_471673_184493483_n time for your flight buddy , byeeeeeeeeeee.
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    I want the Ultimate Showdown .. DD v/s KKR at the final !!
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    Nick_Sharma
    Its not decided yet. Next match is CSK vs Daredevils and the winner of that match goes to final...
    but its happens now nick . . . Ultimate won by chennai all are in form . . Meet in finals . . πŸ˜€
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    ashbeezone
    I want the Ultimate Showdown .. DD v/s KKR at the final !!
    todays match went onesided. Lets hope in final we 'll expect ultimate showdown but small change, the match between csk vs kkr πŸ˜€
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    KKR, Won the title...
    Admin can close this thread ...
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    Ipl 5 : kkr winners, csk runners. And admin can close this thread πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    It was happy ending. πŸ˜‰
    Closing this thread.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The recent discovery of 'trans-fat' contents in most of the 'fast food' brands is really alarming. While it's a general belief that fast food or 'junk food' isn't really good...
what is the practical procedure to determine the torque of a fan at different speeds, and to hence draw its speed-torque curve.
hi I'm Nischay Vinchhi, pursuing B.E. in Automobiles and this is my final sem. i have been placed in L&T Infotech. my hobbies include watching football, writing songs and listening...
There's no age to entrepreneur and it's absolutely okay to become an entrepreneur at any stage in life. Entrepreneurship is often looked at as something that is 'risky' and 'difficult';...
I'm sure a lot of our CEans in final year of engineering have been placed in various companies. From my own experience, the education and the industry connect is missing....