iphone review

Alright so this has been making rounds of almost every available news channel in the world. Lets not be behind either... so what do you think of the iphone? I know its launched in some parts of the world and soon to be launched in India.

Are there any CEans who have used, have been using, have seen the iphone? We would like to know what was your experience.πŸ˜’

Even if you have not, you have read enough about it. So let us know what you feel about the latest craze that took the world by storm. May be we guys can suggest some improvements to them?

Waiting. 😁

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Well, I have seen and used the iPhone,you have to pay forever for its services,and other music phones are upto the par compare to iPhone,UI is superb and music quality awesome,a must for normal guys
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Alright. I have heard there is some problem with the sms typing. Also the camera is said to be just 2 mega pixel, which is less.

Do you guys think the hype about iphone is greater than the product?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...and no bluetooth πŸ˜”
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    I found a nice cartoon for iphone. I couldn't paste it here so I'm giving you the link.

Here is what I think iphone guys can do to make it better.
    Some suggestion to iphone designers | Mayur's blog
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    *cough*appleproductsarealwayshyped*cough*
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    ash
    *cough*apple products are always hyped*cough*
    I couldn't agree less. But what about the quality and usability?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I did not like the iPhone. First of all, its way too big to be a phone (people, its not good to hate me for writing this).

Secondly, I do not like the idea of using phone to browse the Internet. Using phone to check emails is okay. iPhone does a good job when it comes to SMS & Email (IMHO).
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Thats the idea...
    The_Big_K
    I do not like the idea of using phone to browse the Internet. Using phone to check emails is okay.
    The phone will no longer be just a phone. It will be a device to satisfy most of your needs (quote unquote) and let you control things you could only imagine in your dreams. The phone is your GPS Navigator, your notebook computer, your internet, your television, your music player, your gaming terminal... the list is already vast. Automation has already moved to a level where you can control virtually every electronic device in your home by using a normal GPRS enabled mobile phone. Imagine you switching on/off the AC in your bedroom sitting in the office using your mobile, just before you leave for home. Its possible!

PS: I'm not saying Apple's iphone is capable of every thing I mentioned. It might be useless. I'm just giving you a peek in the future πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    😁 The only thing I liked in iPhone is the Guitar application πŸ˜‰ . I tried playing few chords on it and it works well πŸ˜‰
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    They have launched the iphone in India and its priced at INR 31k to 35k (Thats roughly more than US $800) per piece. While the same model is available at US$199 in New York, why do you think people will pay that much?

In my opinion, iphone will fail.
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    that's for sure...and moreover 3g services are still not availble in india...which can make some features iphone of ....dumb....

Pricing is so high....normal people can't afford...instead they can opt for Nokia n96...etc...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

haloo alll help!! Project in Streaming technology in 3G mobile communication systems hi iam new member in this forum , and i liked it alot..... am in my final level...
Here's Bill Gates' last day at Microsoft! We'll miss you, Bill ! [youtube]3HA4lSUhlbw[/youtube]
What is a Watermark? As a Watermark you can use your site name, author name of a video (any text) or logotype (any graphic file, including animation). Watermark will been...
Hello All! In a project we used a 4.7 uF ceramic capacitor. Due to some accident it went useless so we were going to replace it! In many places we...
😁😁Join The CE - Dance 😁😁 Seventeen Zero Zero Zero Crazy Engineers From Over 150 Countries Only on CrazyEngineers ...and we broke our previous record! We added 1000 new members...